BINGHAMTON OPENS FOODCOURT: SUNY FOODS GOOD-TO-GO
- A Diner's Dozen Stations. // Food Management;May2014, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the renovation of the University Marketplace dining venue at Binghamton University in New York, which resulted to the increase of sales generated by the food court.
- REMOVING HURDLES: SUNY CAFE, MENU EXPAND. // FoodService Director;1/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the improvement of the Hinman Dining Hall at the State University of New York in Binghamton, New York. Design of the dining hall; Food services at the dining hall; Food stations of the dining hall.
- Elevating the Campus Shop Experience. // Food Management;Jun2011, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p30
The article announces awards given to campus convenience stores including the Hybrid C-Store Award to the Woods Diner at Binghamton University, the Caring for Your Retail Customers Award to Boiler Crossing/Boiler Junction at Purdue University, and the New Store Design Award to the Market at...
- PEOPLE. // FoodService Director;3/15/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p58
An interview with Peter Napolitano, executive director of auxiliary services at Binghamton University in Binghamton, New York, in which he discussed the best and worst parts of his job, his greatest achievement, and the most unusual foodservice or catering request he received.
- College foodservice meets challenges with innovations. Pierce, C. Dennis // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p3
Editorial. Discusses some of the innovations which are being made in colleges in the United States, to improve the food service operations. Details on some of the changes made to cafeterias in colleges; Problems which are being encountered by food service directors; Reference to some of the...
- Comparing in-house vs. national brands. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p174
Compares the quality of the food service offered by the auxiliary service sector and the campus facilities, highlighting a case study conducted at the Michigan State University. Details on some of the methods used to enhance quality of foods at the facilities; Revenues generated by colleges...
- Campus feeders deploy more brands in bids to revive student-center dining. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p41
Focuses on the efforts of food service industry to revive student-center dining in college campuses in the United States. Effects of growing percentage of older enrollees; Campus expansion; Scholars' embracing of computer technology.
- Institutions go to `market' with new service concept. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p1
Focuses on the debate over the marketplace concept of noncommercial food service in universities in the United States. Key features of the food service concept; Challenges in operating; Questions regarding the marketplace concept.
- College meal cards good at seven merchants. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p20
Reports that the students of Iona College in New Rochelle, New York will be able to use their meal cards off campus at seven participating merchants on North Avenue. Names of merchants; Courses offered by Iona.