54% AT UNIV.-NEW HAMPSHIRE: C-store boosts campus retail
- Still growing on-campus. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p78
Focuses on convenience-store (c-store) retailing at several colleges and universities in the United States. Combination c-store coffee shop at the College of the Holy Cross' Worcester, Massachusetts campus; Merchandising strategies of c-stores located within the University of Tennessee's...
- Today's Special. // Fare Magazine;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p55
The article highlights the traffic growth for c-stores in colleges and universities as consumers are continuously snacking as well as a shifting of day-parts as reflected in the chicken category.
- MARKET MATTERS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p6
Presents news briefs on the food industry in the U.S. as of February 15, 2003. Operational status of the convenience store, Village Store, at the University of San Diego in California; Popularity of vegetarian foods among college students; Foodservice management contract signed by Tiffin...
- Vanderbilt's Mega C-Store. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p16
Features the Varsity Beach--A Munchi Mart, a late-night convenience store with mini foodcourt and a coffeehouse at the Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Schedule of operations; Number of customers daily; Late-night snacking options; Food and non-food items; Prices of items;...
- Kiosks renew York. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p3
Presents information on the touch-screen kiosks installed at the campus cafe of the Pennsylvania State University in York, Pennsylvania, in August 2005. Impact of the kiosks on the sales at the campus cafe; Use of the touch-screen kiosks.
- Florida college aims at late-night dining business. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p5
Features the modified dining system of Crossroads Cafe at the University of South Florida in Tampa, to cater to late-night dining of residential students. Information on exhibition-style of cooking; Main complaint of students regarding on-campus foods; Results of the remodeling process.
- 35 DOZEN A DAY: Krispy Kreme sales brisk at Cal Poly. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the sales of Krispy Kreme doughnuts at the CTTI Books & Cafe in the California St. Polytechnic University as of April 15, 2002. Approximate quantity of doughnuts sold at the cafe daily; Cost of the doughnuts.
- JAVA CITY BREWS BUSINESS: New look, concept boost UNCW. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the expectations of the food service team at the University of North Carolina in Wilmington regarding the benefits of the renovation of its Wagoner Dining Hall, as of August 2003. Features of the renovated foodcourt; Benefits of the renovation for students; Information on the opening...
- At Off-Campus Site: Radford U.Eyes New Cyber Cafe. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p1
Talks about an off-campus cyber cafe set to open in October 1999 at Radford University in Virginia. Amount of money it is projected to generate; Expected customer mix; Company that is expected to be brought in as a licensee.