HFM LEADERSHIP SHAKE-UP: DENICOLA MOVES UP
- DeNicola Appointed President of National Society for Healthcare Food Service Management. // Healthcare Executive;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p38
Reports on Maria S. DeNicola's appointment as president of the National Society for Healthcare Food Service Management.
- HFM elects officers. // Food Management;Aug2002, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p19
Reports the appointment of Maria DeNicola as president of the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management in New York. Career background; Job description; Terms of the employment contract.
- ON-SITE FUTURE POWER PLAYERS Maria DeNicola. Cavanaugh, Bonnie Brewer // Nation's Restaurant News;6/16/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p44
Profiles Lakeland regional Medical Center food and nutrition services director Maria DeNicola. Career highlights; Challenges facing the food service industry; Future plans. INSET: Untitled.
- Pietropaoli is New National Executive Director of Navy League. // Sea Power;Dec2003, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p49
Reports on the appointment of retired U.S. Navy Rear Admiral Stephen R. Pietropaoli as national executive director of the Navy League. Remarks of national president Sheila M. McNeill on her selection of Pietropaoli; Career background; Academic background.
- Society Staff News. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Sep2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p28
The promotion of two senior managers at the Society of Financial Service Professionals are discussed, including Donna Conrad as assistant vice president of finance and treasurer and Brian Horn as assistant vice president of systems and administration.
- 'ALWAYS STEP UP TO THE PLATE'. Lawn, John // Food Management;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p24
When the call came from the Society for Healthcare foodservice Management, asking Maria DeNicola to become the association's 2002-2003 president a year ahead of schedule, the timing certainly wasn't optimal. Business dining icon Jack Galione remembers her as a precocious grade-schooler when...
- NEW BUSINESS SERVICES MANAGER FOR NZNO. // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Oct2005, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p9
This article reports that Rupa Bala is promoted to new business services manager from accountant at the New Zealand Nurses' Organization (NZNO). Her predecessor Dragan Radic left the organization after six years. Her career includes a stint as financial controller for the Engineering, Printing,...
- AROUND TOWN. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/27/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p47
Reports business developments as of May 2002 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Selection and appointments of executives in the business firms of the state; Calendar of business meetings and events; Convention of the American Society for Training and Development; Announcement of federal bids.
- SALTs at work. // Association Management;Feb95, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p159
Reports on the organization of a State Action Legislative Team by the Chicago Society of Association Executives and the Illinois Society of Association Executives.