IN LONG BEACH, CA: Hospital dishes lighten up for summertime
- New cafe takes root. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
Focuses on the opening of the Harvest Cafe at Forest Hills Hospital in New York City in February 2005. Advantages of the cafe for the hospital; Dishes offered by the cafe; Efforts of the cafe to provide healthy food choices.
- AND BOOSTS SALES IN PROCESS: Children's Hospital cafe improves staff interaction. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p36
Focuses on the Sodexho-managed cafe at Children's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Concepts installed in the cafe; Details of the cafeteria's floor plan; Information on Sodexho's At Your Service room service program for patient meals.
- SODEXHO DEBUTS HOLY CROSS CAFE. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Reports on the launch of Holy Cross Cafe being managed by Sodexho at the Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, Maryland in 2002. Ambiance of the cafe; Menu prepared by Sodexho.
- SALES UP 20%: Forbes Hosp. cafe making hay. // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the increase in sales generated in the Haymaker Cafe vending area of the Forbes Regional Hospital in Monroeville, Pennsylvania as of May 15, 2003. Percentage of the sales increase; Background on the vending area; Dishes served in the Haymaker Cafe.
- SALAD SALES SOAR 31%: PANINIS HELP HOSPITAL. // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the sales of Stanzas Cafe at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue, Washington as of May 15, 2003. Growth in its gross revenue; Dishes served; Information on its catering operations.
- CONEMAUGH MEMORIAL: Kiosks transform hospital cafe. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Reports an increase in the sales of the Cross-Roads Cafe in Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after installing touch-screen ordering kiosks. Information on the technology from InterMedia Kiosks; Details on the ordering process through the kiosk; Benefits to the...
- IN LEWES, DEL.: Medical ctr.'s menu expands with new foodservice equip. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the expansion of the Sunshine Cafe at Beebe Medical Center in Lewes, Delaware with the addition of food service equipment supporting popular foods. Details on the overhaul of the cafe; Daily sales of the cafe; Sales per day at Captain's Crew; Dishes offered at the Captain's Crew.
- Menu boosts appeal. // FoodService Director;12/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the sales increase of 1700 South Cafe at the Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Sarasota, Florida in 2004. Food included in the menu; Statement issued by Adeana Osika, director of food and nutrition, on sales of the restaurant; Retail price of blue-plate specials.
- Cafe Caters to Cancer Patients. // Food Management;Oct99, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on Boston, Massachusetts-based Blossom Street Cafe's creation of a wide range of foods designed specifically for cancer patients. Protein-fortified special recipes; Proximity of the location to the cancer patients at Massachusetts General Hospital; Availability of retail carry-out items.