Illinois Readies a $1B Ran Issue, To Be Followed by $400M of GOs
- California Treasurer Finalizing Cash-Flow Note Deal Up to $7.5B. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/26/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33405, p5
The article reports on the move of the Treasurer's Office to finalize the details for a temporary cash-flow loan to allow the state to resume paying tax refunds and catch up on payment due to local agencies in California.
- Orange County, Fla., Set for $61 Million Tourist-Backed Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31392, p31
Reports the selling of a tourist development tax refunding revenue bonds by Orange County in Florida. Details on the proceeds of the bonds; Information on the rating of refunding debts; Use of a tourism tax on Walt Disney World.
- Edgewood ISD board to refinance $3,725,000 in bonds. Ashley, Kathryn // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);1/24/2008, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the adoption of the order authorizing the issuance of Unlimited Tax Refunding Bonds, Series 2008 by the Edgewood ISD Board of Trustees in Texas.
- Harrisburg Set to Skip $5.3M of GO Bond Payments. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/12/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33677, p7
The article reports on the statement of David Unkovic, the state-appointed receiver for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, regarding the decision of the city to skip general obligation (GO) bond payments for 1997 Series D bonds and 1997 Series F to main sufficiency of cash-flow.
- Looking for Income? Consider Premium Bonds. // Munday Courier (TX);3/17/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p3
The article focuses on the premium bonds which can be use to boost cash flow by being familiar with the interest rates and bond's price.
- Virginia Governor Worries Shortfall Could Worsen to Over $500 Million. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31435, p36
Reports the decrease of bond revenues in Virginia in the year 2002. Increase in income tax refunds; Reduction in government spending; Proposal of a budget bill for the year 2003&ndash2004.
- Growing your investment assets through Compensatory Cash Flow. Webb, Jere' // Inside Tucson Business;1/7/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p17
The article offers information on the compensatory cash flow method in the U.S. It states that it is money spent on a luxury and is equivalent to a windfall income that should be spent accordingly. The theory also applies to found money such as an income raise, tax refund, and rebate check. It...
- How Will Bonds Perform in an Uncertain Market? Hingston, Roy // Community Banker;Jan2002, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p34
Discusses the ways a bond performs in a market in the United States. Assumption of the normal yield curve level; Worth of a security at the end of a three-year plan; Caution on cash flow re-investment process.
- 'Knockout' Swap Feature in Refunding Saves Chicago $6M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31433, p32
Focuses on the issues related to tax refunding bond sale in Chicago, Illinois. Emphasis on the bond maturity; Advancements of the refund portions of sales tax-backed bonds; Decrease of the interest rates on tax exemptions.