Austin to Sell First Part of Unique Utility Refunding Deal
- Forecasting the Yield on 10-Year State Bonds as Part of the WACC for Regulated Industries. Van Banda, Mark Hartog; Mulder, Machiel // International Research Journal of Applied Finance;Feb2013, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p174
We assess the power of four different reference periods of historical data (1 day, 1 year, 3 years and 5 years) to predict the future yield on 10 year State bonds of four countries (Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom). Using data on 1993-2012, a period in which financial...
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p30
Presents a charts depicting the invisible supply of bonds by several states in the U.S. Purpose of the bond issue; Amount of bonds issued; Date of the expected sale.
- Maryland's Hefty $700 Million Offering Headlines Primary Market. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;3/4/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33870, p5
The article offers information on the U.S.-based bond market regarding the sale of obligation bonds worth 700 million dollars by the state government of Maryland in March 2013. It further adds that municipal bond market managed to give adequate gains on February 28, 2013 after posting high...
- GAO: Only Half of Allocated GO Zone Bonds Have Been Issued. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;7/18/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32921, p5
The article focuses on the report released by the U.S. Government Accountability Office expressing that only about 50% of the private-activity bonds authorized under the Gulf Opportunity Zone program have been issued. It is argued that disturbance in the credit and tax-exempt bond markets has...
- Florida City Readies $59 Million Water and Sewer Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31423, p4
Reports the marketing of water and sewer revenue bonds by the state government in Clearwater, Florida. Finance for sewer replacement scheme; Construction of a water reclamation sector; Assessment of the average debt ratio.
- N.Y.C. Tobacco Deal Looks Good Despite Lingering Court Question. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;7/22/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31432, p1
Reports the marketing of tobacco bonds by the government in New York City. Increase of demand for tobacco bonds; Generation of increasing yields; Improvement of the trading activity in the secondary market.
- Some Positive Signs Surface in Ohio as State Readies GO Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31490, p40
Reports the sale of general obligation bonds by state government in Ohio. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale; Credit ratings of the bond issuance.
- N.J Eyes $450M GO Refunding. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p1
Reports the issuance of general obligation refunding bonds by the state government in New Jersey. Schedule on the retail pricing of the bonds; Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p37
Presents a chart depicting the bond issues of the state governments in the U.S. as of February 2004.