Houston Housing Developer Asks City Council for Longer, Larger Loan
- Does the Lender Matter? Lender Type and Home Office Location and real Estate Development Lending. Somerville, C. Tsurel // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Dec2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p321
Examines the financing of development projects and the research gap on mortgage lending between the residential market and development projects in Canada. Theoretical framework with references to the existing literature; Significance of relationship lending; Loan characteristics and lender type.
- Major Spokane Real Estate Lenders. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p9
Presents a chart depicting the major real estate lenders in Spokane, Washington. Number of first mortgage loans of the lenders; Total mortgage loan value of Washington Mutual Bank; Commercial loan value of Bank of America.
- Breaking IN. Walker, Chris // Money (14446219);Jul2002, p78
Deals with strategies in real estate purchases in Australia. Compromise for property settlement; Significance of prices in the suburbs area; Alternative for cost sharing.
- LATE NEWS. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p1
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of August 2002. Acquisition of a warehouse in Broadview from General Motors Corp. by First Industrial Realty Trust Inc.; Relaunch of the Water Tower Theatres at Water Tower Place; Allegation for an overstatement in the need for federal loan guarantee...
- TOP MARKETS for First-Timers. Winzer, Ingo // Mortgage Banking;Aug2000, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p18
Looks at the markets in the United States where mortgage lenders are more likely to find the people who are willing to buy a home. How the mobility of the people affected the economy; Examples of job-seeking migration; Features of a good market for first-time buyers.
- Real Estate Firms Seeking To Boost Their Capture Rates. Sichelman, Lew // National Mortgage News;3/14/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p6
The article reports that real estate firms in the U.S. look for cross-marketing ideas such as offering mortgages, title insurance, and other ancillary services to increase capture rates.
- First Horizon Joins Fannie Mae Effort. // National Mortgage News;12/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p16
Reports the launching of housing loans in Washington (State). Inclusion of mortgage products; Expansion of approval with timely payment rewards; Provision of downpayment assistance.
- REAL ESTATE FINANCE. // ABA Banking Journal;Dec92, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p24
Focuses on the real estate credit business of the Zions First National Bank. Benefits of the customers on the real estate credit; Status of bank loans; Difficulty on the management of real estate loans.
- In Good Faith. Milligan, Jack // Community Banker;Feb2003, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p32
Presents information on several technological developments which reduced the amount of time necessary to get a mortgage in the U.S. Significance of the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act; Amount of family mortgage loans originated by the industry in 2002; Improvement of the settlement process.