Loop Capital Strengthens Its Banking Force From Outside
- Loop Hires Trader Steve Czepiel. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p6
Reports the recruitment of underwriter Steve Czepiel for Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois.
- Loop hires muni veteran to oversee New York investment-banking office. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/20/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30623, p35
Announces the appointment of Bill Sadowski as managing director of investment banking in the New York City office of Loop Capital Markets. Duties and responsibilities; Emphasis on issuers in New York City and New York State.
- Loop Capital Snares Mier, Longtime Portfolio Manager. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/28/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30858, p28
Reports on the resignation of Christopher Mier from Massachusetts Financial Services to take position as managing director at Loop Capital Markets. Career history; Achievements; Responsibilities at Loop Capital Markets.
- Loop Capital Markets hires four in stretch to gain national reputation. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/08/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30535, p3
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based financial management firm Loop Capital Markets has hired four additional sales and trading professionals to boost its Midwest operations. Hiring of Dale J. Cherry, Michael E. Keane, James M. Sondell and Gregory H. Montgomery; Positions given; Former jobs and...
- Six From Loop's Equities Sales Group Move to M.R. Beal's Chicago Office. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32194, p6
Reports on the move of M.R. Beal & Co. in hiring six equities sales and trading professionals from Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Expansion of the minority-owned firm's corporate group; Personnel management; Terms of the agreement.
- INFO JUNKIE. Bianchi, Laura // Crain's Chicago Business;2/20/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p0027
The article presents information on 57-year-old James Reynolds, co-founder, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Loop Capital Markets LLC. Information on his shopping preferences, places visited daily for work, morning schedule, websites visited most often, family, and other activities,...
- Loop Capital Markets Brings in JPMorgan Vets Sklaroff and Bourne. Saskal, Rich; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/18/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33082, p6
The article announces career developments at Loop Capital Markets LLC involving two J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.'s former executives including Nikolai J. Sklaroff who was appointed as managing director and Loop Capital's head of cultural institurions investment banking and Clarence K. Bourne who was...
- New black-owned firm to open wide its doors in Chicago. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;09/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30234, p30
Reports on the debut of Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment banking firm. Management positions; Equity analysis and trading business; Opportunity to provide sales support with a regional focus.
- New brokerage firm targets institutional investors. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p64
Reports that brokerage firm Loop Capital Markets LLC, plans to focus on institution investors. Background information on the firm; Details on its operations.