- Incentive watch. Monts, Rodd // Automotive News;3/6/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5594, p38
Reports that Hyundai has extended its incentives but dropped the 1995 base Accent model from the program.
- Hyundai will reorganize to get leaner, faster. Gadacz, Oles // Automotive News;2/26/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5647, p8
Reports on Hyundai Motor Corp.'s reorganization in line with plans for becoming one of the top ten vehicle manufacturing company in the world by the year 2000. Implementation of constant improvements; Sales of new vehicles in Korea; Plans for increasing car sales in the United States.
- LOCATIONS. McClenahen, John S. // Industry Week/IW;Jun2002, Vol. 251 Issue 5, p76
Reports on the assembly and manufacturing plant built by Hyundai Motor Co. in Montgomery, Alabama. Significance of the plant; Corporate and production strategy of Hyundai; Overview of the community in Montgomery.
- Hyundai end sales skid; rally reaches fourth month. Diem, William R. // Automotive News;3/15/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5490, p25
Reports on Hyundai Motor America's increase in sales which ended its five-year sales slide. Improved quality as the reason behind the turnaround; Plan to launch an image building advertising campaign; Sales in Leland Hyundai and Pierce's Dodge City-Hyundai; Excel, Elantra and Sonata as best...
- Isn't there a `si' in Hyundai. // Automotive Industries;Dec95, Vol. 175 Issue 12, p33
Reports that Hyundai hasn't given up hopes of opening a plant in North America but a plant in Canada is not being considered. Comments from an insider at Hyundai; Hyundai's introductions.
- Inside Hyundai's head. // Automotive Industries;Oct96, Vol. 176 Issue 10, p33
Reports on Hyundai Corp.'s focus on product development. Number of patents applied for by Hyundai; Company's planned approach towards selling cars.
- Hyundai. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jun96, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p142
Reports on Hyundai's promotion of Pat Bright to product manager and the appointment of David Pooley as training manager. Career highlights.
- Hyundai plans sport-ute. // Automotive News;1/13/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5695, p18
Reports that Hyundai Motor Company is working on a sport-utility, which is expected to be launched by the year 2000. Comments from Jim Parks, head of product planning for Hyundai Motor Company; Company's pursuit of a value marketing strategy in the American market.
- Hyundai: 1994 Excel and Elantra Models. // Motor Age;Feb98, Vol. 117 Issue 2, p53
Presents information on the possibility of crank angle sensor defects in certain models of the Hyundai Excel and Elantra. Identification of the model years that are suspect.