Chicago to Fight Judge's O'Hare Injunction
- Melbourne Chengdu deal. // Travel Daily;4/16/2012, p1
The article reports that the company Melbourne Airport has signed a deal with the Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, China, to direct services between the two places.
- Buyout ends Highlands PFI airport contract. Scott, David // Public Finance;6/24/2005, p8
Reports on the buyout deal approved by the Scottish Executive that will end a controversial multimillion-pound Private Finance Initiative contract to run an airport terminal in the Highlands in Scotland. Claim of Transport Minister Nicol Stephen that the buyout would allow the airport in...
- Private Toowoomba terminal. // Travel Daily;11/12/2013, p7
The article reports on the negotiation between the developers of a privately-owned airport in Toowoomba, Queensland, with Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin and Tigerair regarding commercial flights in 2013.
- Europe rules out US open skies offer. Baker, Colin; Field, David // Airline Business;Apr2004, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p9
Focuses on the decision of Europe to decline an air service offer made by the U.S. Reason for rejecting the offer; Role of the access to London Heathrow airport in the open skies deals; Implications of the additional powers in commercial service given to the European Commission for...
- Prestwick's owner buys German airport. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/4/2005, Issue 2690, p16
Reports that the New Zealand-based Infratil company, the owners of Prestwick and Manston airports, has signed a conditional deal to buy Lubeck airport in Germany.
- Air TRANSPORTATION: Briefs. // Traffic World;11/2/98, Vol. 256 Issue 5, p23
Reports developments related on the air transportation industry in the United States as of November 2, 1998. Decline of Air France Cargo traffic; Opening of station of the Amerijet International; Contract of Atlas Air with Spanish carrier Iberia Airlines.
- Get on the ED horse and get going. // Inside Tucson Business;9/20/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p4
Focuses on the lease agreement of the Tucson Airport Authority with Bombardier. Impact of the deal on business recruitment opportunity; Assessment of deals and business retention; Analysis of the economic development issue.
- Michigan County, D.C. Airport Deals Take Center Stage. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p6
Reports on the attention given to a pair of insured airport deals due to the size and diversification they offer in the U.S. Entrance of two airport deals which contains bonds subject to the alternative maximum tax to the market; Amount of airport system revenue offered being sold by Wayne...
- Airport Problems. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Mar2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p7
Looks at the problems involving the plan of Costa Rica to modernize its international airport. Controversy regarding the contract with the firm in charge of the modernization plan; Possible consequences if the deal collapses; Economic forecast for the country.