THE TRADING FLOOR
- Insurers' new boy could make risk an endangered species. Krueger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/30/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30263, p8
Reports on the debut of the single-A rated bond insurance firm American Capital Access Corp. (ACA) in the United States market. Triple-A insurers' dominance of over 50 percent of the tax-exempt new issue market; Launch of ACA by Russ Fraser, formerly chief executive of Fitch Investors Service...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Ferris, Craig T.; Vekshin, Alison; Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31208, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market the United States as of August 2001. Reduction of the target for the federal funds rate by the Federal Open Market Committee; Gains yielded by the Treasury Department on the bidding of four-week bills; Revenue of the American Capital Access...
- Newly formed bond insurer rated single-A. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30246, p39
Reports on the ratings received by American Capital Access (ACA) Corp. from three credit rating agencies. ACA's capitalization, projected exposure to risky credits and market presence.
- American Capital access insures first new issue. Richtmyer, Richard; Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/19/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30296, p2
Announces that American Capital Access Corporation (ACA) is insuring a $13.24 million housing bond refunding to be sold by the Clearwater, Florida, Housing Authority. Background information on ACA; Comments by H. Russell Fraser, ACA founder and chief executive officer; How the deal is being rated.
- ACA Holdings Reports Net Income Quadrupled in 2002. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31597, p7
Reports on the net income reported by American Capital Access Holdings Inc., the parent company of bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. as of 2002. Comparison of the net income reported to that in 2001; Reasons for the increase in net income reported; Details of business done by the...
- ACA Reports Positive Net Income for 2Q and 1st Half. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Reports the net income of 1.11 million dollars according to the American Capital Access Holdings Inc. as of August 2002. Estimation of 2.27 million dollars net income for the first half of 2002; Category of expenses; Approximation of t20.7 percent for general obligations and tax-backed deals.
- ACA Holdings Records Net Income Of Nearly $4 Million in 3rd Quarter. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31513, p6
Reports that American Capital Access Holdings Inc. (ACA) and its subsidiaries have registered a net income of nearly $4 million for the third quarter in the year 2001. ACA's performance in expansion of structured finance activity; Amount written by ACA in the area of structured finance in the...
- Russ Fraser shakes 'em up in junk bond insurance mart. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/09/98, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p17
Focuses on Russ Fraser, former chairman of Fitch Investors Service and his contributions to the American Capital Access, an A-rated bond insurer that targets credits rated `A' and below. Brief information on the company.
- ACA follows through on plan; two CDOs down, third on the way. // Asset Securitization Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 24, p7
Presents the plan of the American Capital Access (ACA) of New York on synthetic investment pricing. Announcement on the debt marketing level on inaugural arbitrage cashflow structured finance; Details on the structured finance portfolio investment teams at ACA; Management on investment-grade...