Wellspring and Solucient Strike Up a Healthy Relationship
- Wellspring Closes Fifth Fund. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p26
The article reports that Wellspring Capital Management closed its fifth fund, settling on 1.2 billion dollars of commitments.
- Wellspring celebrates 15th. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May95, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p226
Reports on the 15th anniversary celebration of Wellspring Co. in June 1995. Founders; Product line.
- Wellspring Trims Fund Target. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p7
The article reports that Wellspring Capital Management reduced its target for a new fund to 1.3 billion U.S. dollars.
- Timothy Baker Joins Wellspring Valuation. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p54
Reports that Timothy H. Baker has joined the Chicago, Illinois-based firm Wellspring Valuation, a unit of Wellspring Partners Ltd., as a senior vice president. Professional expertise of Baker; Job responsibilities of Baker as a vice president; Services provided by Wellspring Valuation.
- Davis forms firm. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;4/25/94, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p42
Reports on Martin Davis' formation of an organization called Wellspring Associates Inc. that will specialize in investing in undervalued companies that require restructuring.
- Ascension CFO Joins Wellspring. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;6/19/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31163, p6
Reports on the appointment of Jerry P. Widman as health care finance adviser of Chicago, Illinois-based Wellspring Partners Ltd. as of June 19, 2001. Career background.
- The Doctor Is In for Wellspring Partners. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;7/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31173, p33
Reports that Doctor Donald Thomas has joined Wellspring Partners Ltd. Job responsibilities; Career history of Thomas.
- Wellspring Hires Principal, Director. // American Banker;5/23/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 99, p17
This article announces the hiring of John E. Morningstar as a principal in the private equity firm Wellspring Capital Management LLC and the appointment of William E. Ramsey as executive director.
- Guirgis upped at Wellspring. Lyon, Charles // Daily Variety;5/7/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 48, p16
Reports the promotion of Marie Therese Guirgis to senior director of acquisitions of Wellspring Co.