- From the TM3 wire. Monsarrat, Sean; Selway, William // Bond Buyer;07/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30444, p2
Reports on developments concerning the bond market in the United States as of July 28, 1998. Los Angeles Department of Water and Power's plan to sell a $216.5 million water revenue refunding loan; Decline in the sales of previously-owned homes in June 1998; Existing family-home sales.
- Assisted living units. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;10/01/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30490, p6
Reports on Prudential Securities analyst Gary Binkiewicz's predictions on the assisted-living sector of the bond market in the United States. Factors that are driving growing demand in the sector; Partnership between hospitals and local partners in the assisted living market; Danger of...
- Housing Bond Market Not Expected To Meet Previously Bullish Estimates. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p3
Projects the overall performance of housing bonds in the U.S. bond market in 2001. Prediction made by director at Merrill Lynch & Co. on the long-term volume of bonds; Impact of low interest rates on the housing bond market; Significance of low interest rates for multifamily segment of bonds.
- NCSHA group's electronic disclosure pilot program set to begin before July. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/29/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30568, p5
Reports that a working group of the National Council of State Housing Agencies is preparing to launch a program to test the electronic dissemination of secondary market disclosure information before July 1999. Consideration of using the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board or some other entity...
- Multi-Issuer Housing Deal Stands Out in Typically Slow Season. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;12/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31786, p7
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. Facilitation of housing deal involving six issuers; Assessment of the multi-family housing revenue bonds; Trading of tax sanitary sewage disposal system bonds.
- Treasury plans take edge off housing bond market. // Public Finance;04/10/98, p8
Discusses why housing association bond market could be slowed down. Impact of the first housing association bond completed by the Housing Finance Corporation; Why the highly-rated bond issues which have reduced the cost of finance for housing associations would no longer be possible.
- Mass. Finance Doles Out Multifamily Housing Funds. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/22/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32592, p3
The article reports that Massachusetts' Executive Office of Administration and Finance has unveiled how the state would distribute its $555 million of tax-exempt, private-activity bond capacity, earmarking $255 million for multifamily housing projects. The Massachusetts Development Finance...
- Illinois Housing Agency Selling $48M Senior Living Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/7/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32333, p27
The article reports that Illinois Housing Development Authority will be selling 48.6 million dollars of multifamily housing revenue bonds on March 7, 2006 in Chicago. The deal will finance the acquisition and renovation of 12 senior-living developments in the Chicago area. Banc of America...
- News in Brief. // Bond Buyer;12/03/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30780, p2
Presents news briefs on bond market in the United States (US) as of December 3, 1999. Increase in the number of application for unemployment insurance benefits in November 1999; Increase in the number of new home sales in October 1999; Concern of Standard & Poor's company on the fiscal...