Hitler no laughing matter? You have got to be joking
- N.Y. sets Holocaust law timetable. Fletcher, Meg // Business Insurance;08/10/98, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p3
Reports that a timetable was set for insurers licenced in New York to comply with the Holocaust Victims Insurance Act of 1998. Details on the law which was signed on July 8; When the law goes into effect; Requirements of the timetable.
- The Threnodist of the Holocaust. Rosenbloom, Noah H. // Judaism;Spring77, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p232
Discusses the fate of the Jewish scholars, writers, philosophers and theologians during the holocaust incident. Extent of the loss during the holocaust; Effects of the loss of the writings on the dimension to the tragic martyrdom of the authors; Information on the Jewish resistance during the...
- Spouse Bereavement Processes of Holocaust Child Survivors: Can One Differentiate a Black Frame from a Black Background? Mazor, Aviva; Mendelsohn, Yitzhak // Contemporary Family Therapy: An International Journal;Mar1998, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p79
This article highlights the relation between the mourning processes of Holocaust war orphans and their expected bereavement processes in later life when a spouse dies. The relation between the two processes is explored through a clinical case study. In addition, we define the concept of subtle...
- Austria recognizes Nazis' gay victims. // Gay & Lesbian Times;7/21/2005, Issue 917, p39
Reports that Austria's Parliament has added gays and lesbians to the Nazi Victims Compensation Act.
- Bearing Witness Ever More. // Points East;Nov2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p6
An excerpt from the article "Bearing Witness Ever More" in the August 24, 2013 issue of newspaper "The Economist" is presented.
- William Schaff. // War, Literature & the Arts: An International Journal of the Huma;Fall/Winter1999, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p72
Presents several paintings and drawings on dehumanization. Effects of the Holocaust memories on the society; Significance of learning the Holocaust event; Destruction of human dignity.
- Tel Aviv monument honors LGBTQ Holocaust victims sent to camps. // Empty Closet;Feb2014, Issue 475, p6
The article reports on the launch of a monument in Tel Aviv, Israel to honor the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transsexual (LGBT) victims during the Holocaust in 2014.
- Swedish Probe into Holocaust Victims' Ashes Painting. // Moderate Voice;12/7/2012, p15
The article reports on the investigation of an artist who says he used paint mixed from the ashes of Holocaust victims in a watercolour in Sweden.
- Washington Commissioner Files Amicus Brief In Support Of California Holocaust Relief Fund For Data From Involved Insurers. // Insurance Advocate;3/11/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 10, p18
Reports that the Washington Office of the Insurance Commissioner has filed an amiscus brief in support of California's Holocaust Victims Insurance Relief Act.