STAND UP AND BE RECOGNIZED
- Eye to the future. Buxton, Pamela // Building Design;3/7/2008, Issue 1809, p21
The article reviews the exhibition "Brit Insurance Design of the Year," by various designers, at the Design Museum in London, England, through April 27, 2008.
- Bombay Sapphire gets Artsy. // National Liquor News;Nov2007, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p10
The article focuses on the Bombay Sapphire Design Discovery Exhibition to be shown at the Object Gallery in Sydney, New South Wales on the first week of November 2007. The exhibition will feature the works of top 10 finalists of the Bombay Sapphire Design Discovery Award. In 2008, the said...
- 24 HRS AT... NEW DESIGNERS. // Mix (1749-8554);Spring/Summer2013, Issue 32, p72
The article reviews the exhibition "New Designers 2013" at the Business Design Centre in London, England from June 26-29 and July 3-6, 2013.
- The New Kunst Gallery. Young, Stark // New Republic;12/19/28, Vol. 57 Issue 733, p139
The article reviews the exhibition "The American Designers' Gallery," at the West Fifty-seventh Street in New York City.
- Time for the artists to take up residence. Lloyd-Jones, Teleri // Crafts (0306610X);May/Jun2010, Issue 224, p60
The article reviews the exhibition "A Group Design Show" at The Artists' House in Wiltshire, England from February 6-May 4, 2010.
- Artistic Luxury: FabergÃ©, Tiffany, Lalique. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Oct2008, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p10
The article reviews the exhibition "Artistic Luxury: FabergÃ©, Tiffany, Lalique" at the Cleveland Museum of Art in Ohio from October 19, 2008 to January 18, 2009.
- New vintage. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;6/23/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p28
The article reviews the exhibition "One Year On" by New Designers at the Business Design Centre, N1 in London, England from June 29 to July 2, 2011.
- Objects of affection. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;Sep97, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p33
Reviews the exhibition entitled `A Grand Design: The Art of the Victoria and Albert Museum,' which was held on October 12th, 1997 at the Baltimore Museum of Art.
- Visitor numbers increase at Living Design London. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p4
Reports that the exhibition Living Design London, the main event of the 1998 London Design Week, had a three percent increase in visitors. Total number of visitors who attended the exhibition; Comments from Ian Thompson, the exhibition's chairman.
- THE WEEK AHEAD. // Design Week;10/10/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p36
Presents several calendar of activities related to design as of October 2002 in Great Britain. Schedule of exhibitions and fairs; Issues tackled in lectures and talks; Publication of design books.