I lost my heart to an on-line grocer
- Retooling: Mailing. // Marketing Tools;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p51
Presents computer network resources for direct-mail advertising. Includes Address Dictionary software from Postalsoft; Service offered by the American MailBox Monitor; Mailer's Software's Mailer+ 7.5.
- DIRECT CHOICE/ AMAZON.CO.UK. Quick, Rob // Marketing (00253650);2/8/2001, p14
Features the direct-mail advertising Web site Amazon.Co.UK.
- Canning spam. // Inter@ctive Week;03/30/98, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p26
Presents information on three computer software launched to put an end to the delivery of junk electronic-mail. Information on the Cybersitter Antispam, the Mailfilter and Sendmail 8.9.
- The Never-Ending Battle Against Spam. Breeding, Marshall // Information Today;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p42
Discusses ideas for preventing spam electronic mail on library systems. Idea that spam compromises the efficiency of e-mail; Categories of junk e-mail, including offers for so-called get-rich-quick schemes; Ways to reduce spam, including keeping e-mail addresses private.
- Work24 in user acquisition DM. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);8/31/2000, p10
Reports on small business Web site Work24.co.uk's launching of a direct-mail campaign in Great Britain. Goals of the campaign; Creative approaches comprising the campaign.
- MAKING THE MOST OF DIRECT MARKETING IN A RECESSION. Jefferies, David // Charities Management;2010, Issue 70, p19
The article provides tips for establishing effective direct marketing among charities as far as direct mail is concerned. It states that direct mail is an essential drive in building marketing channel towards potential donors. The author suggests that charities must improve targeting and employ...
- Cutting back on e-mail spam is fruitless endeavor. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/25/99, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p11A
Discusses the inconvenience and distraction of junk electronic mail messages. City of Indianapolis, Indiana as second among eight major Midwestern cities in terms of Internet usage; Inability of certain electronic mail systems to block unwanted e-mail; Efforts of Internet service providers to...
- Shouldering Costs at Center of Junk E-Mail Debate. Stirland, Sarah // Securities Industry News;04/23/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 17, p34
Details the impact of HR 718, a legislative bill on junk electronic mail, on the financial services industry in the United States. Shift of cost burden to infrastructure providers and consumers; Definition of a junk electronic mail; Response of Internet service providers.
- Val-Pak goes virtual: coupon company launches web site. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;11/02/98, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p44
Reports that Val-Pak Direct Marketing Systems has launched Val-Pak Coupons On-Line, a Web-based version of the company's direct mail coupons service. Internet address of the Web site; Features of the online service; Approximate number of coupons that can be printed on a home computer printer at...