She'll be famous for 15 pages
- Ad net debate. Nicholson, Joe // Editor & Publisher;12/26/98, Vol. 131 Issue 52, p21
Announces that the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies committee is set to meet on January 29, 1998 to continue debate over whether to set up an AAN Classified Advertising Network. Purpose of the network.
- Surveying Adweek's classified ads for jobs. // Adweek Western Edition;3/7/94, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p17
Presents the result of the survey in the classified ads of `Adweek' magazine. Increase in the advertisements; Factors contributing to the increase; Growth in advertising accounts.
- Surveying Adweek's classified ads for jobs. // Adweek Western Edition;11/6/95, Vol. 45 Issue 45, p23
Reports on the kinds of classified advertisements that appeared in the October 1995 issue of `Adweek.' Double-digit growth in five regions; Increase in number of companies booking two-week runs for their advertisements.
- At Large. Thompson, Steve // AutoWeek;05/28/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 23, p10
Relates the experience on reading classified advertisements in Great Britain. Importance of advertisements; Details on the shift of interest; Employment at Competition Press of Autoweek as editor and art director.
- Classified. // Women's Review of Books;Dec2002, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p23
Provides information on classified advertisements in the December 2002 issue of 'The Women's Review of Books' periodical, which includes job opportunities and publications.
- 'The European' lends hand to job hunters. Siler, Charles // Advertising Age;1/2/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p24
Features the use of free classified advertisements by the periodical `The European' in London, England. Personal tone of ads; Examples of ads; Statements from Editor in Chief Charles Garside.
- Surveying Adweek's classified ads for jobs. // Adweek Western Edition;12/4/95, Vol. 45 Issue 49, p12
Presents information on a survey conducted on Adweek's classified advertisements for jobs. November, 1995 record; Other findings.
- Adding up Adweek's classified ads for jobs. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Western Edition;10/06/97, Vol. 47 Issue 40, p24
Focuses on `Adweeks' classified advertising job section, while highlighting the market for jobs in advertising, marketing and media.
- Adding Up Adweek's Classified Ads for Jobs. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Western Edition;4/1/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 14, p29
Describes the improvements in the classified advertisements of 'Adweek' as of April 1, 2002.