Things to do with your Â£2,000 PC
- Diley Ridge Medical Center. // Healthcare Design;Sep2010, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p172
The article reviews the architectural design of Diley Ridge Medical Center in Canal Winchester, Ohio, designed by DesignGroup.
- COLUMBUS CITY SCHOOLS, COLUMBUS SCIOTO 6-12 SCHOOL COLUMBUS, OHIO. // American School & University;Nov2014, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p72
The article looks into the architectural design of the Columbus City Schools in Collumbus, Ohio designed by DesignGroup.
- moving people. // Precision Marketing;12/5/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p39
Reports on appointments and promotions in the direct marketing industry. Appointment of Stacie Maxey for the position of data planner at Design Group Inc.; Appointment of Stuart Bartram for the position of business development executive at Commission Junction Inc.
- Company president takes on new task: Keeping her family healthy. Kahn, Kathy // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/11/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p17
The article reports that Ann Marie Silvani, president of Design Group Inc., in Central Valley, New York has been taking classes in homeopathy to help improve her family's health. She explains that a formal introduction to the practice of homeopathy began in 2002, when her son began displaying...
- CABIN fever. Schwartz, Bonnie // Fast Company;Apr2001, Issue 45, p72
This article describes the architectural design of Liquid Design Group Inc., (LDG) constructed by Freecell Collective firm. To provide LDG with the kind of private spaces that are rarity inmost open lofts, Freecell's team constructed four 11-foot-by-11-foot pods with slanted, translucent roofs...
- Kitchen towel reworks packs. // Marketing (00253650);4/29/2009, p8
The article reports on the changes made by Thirst Pockets on its packs to highlight improvement to the product. It states that the packaging was designed by The Design Group Inc. which gives emphasis to high absorbency levels and greater strength when wet. It adds that the product will be...
- House plan. Martin, Robert // Southern Living;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p100
The article presents the house plan of St. Tammany, a reminiscent European country home with steeply pitched roofs and arched window heads, designed by Andy McDonald of Design Group Inc. in Madisonville, Louisiana. St. Tammany captures old-world appeal that has been adapted to contemporary...
- BHF hands food content brief to The Design Group. Godsell, Melanie // Marketing (00253650);7/19/2006, p4
The article reports that Design Group Inc. has been appointed by the British Heart Foundation (BHF) to handle its advertising campaigns for the next 12 months. The advertising campaign of the BHF, called 'Food4Thought', will start in September 2006. The activity addresses childhood obesity by...
- Fertility tests revamp packs. // Marketing (00253650);8/12/2009, p8
The article reports on the revitalization of the packaging for fertility and pregnancy tests brand Persona and Clearblue from Swiss Precision Diagnostics in Great Britain in 2009. The packaging is designed by The Design Group with the primary consideration of creating something that will help...