Those hubcaps clash with the lampshade
- Shopping Malls. // Warsaw Business Journal;12/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p13
Presents a chart depicting the top shopping malls in Poland. Number of parking spaces available at the Centrum Handlowe Reduta; Owner of the Centrum Handlowe Korona; Real estate developer of M1 Centrum Handlowe Zabrze.
- Wenatchee made an $8 million correct decision. Woods, Dick // Wenatchee Business Journal;Apr97, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p10
Opinion. Commends the city of Wenatchee, Washington for its decision to pay for up to $8 million for a four-level parking garage for Valley North Regional Shopping Mall. Inclusion of The Bon, Sears, and JC Penney in the mall; City's agreement with the developer First Union.
- Work begins in Rosemont for Fashion Outlets project. // Value Retail News;Apr2012, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p20
The article describes the on-going work for a seven-level parking garage for the Fashion Outlets mall of Chicago.
- Untitled. // Value Retail News;Jun/Jul2015, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p8
This article discusses the opening of phase 3 of the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets on May 14, 2015, the highlights of the center outlet, such as a high-tech parking garage, and its new tenants, including AllSaints, Bally, and Cheesecake Factory.
- Hudson Hiring. Ambrosio, Jill D. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p35
Reports the Hudson County Improvement Authority's board of commissioners authorized hiring of a firm to conduct a feasibility study for a parking garage at the proposed Metro Center complex in Harrison, New Jersey.
- it's a mall world. Osment, Craig // Australian Table;Nov2004, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p168
Presents an article on shopping at mega-malls. Description of the mall's interior decoration; Problems encountered in the establishment's car parks; Advantages of shopping malls.
- Static electricity. Kalinoski, Glenn J. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/12/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p31
Introduces the beauty shop Static Hair Salon in White Plains, New York. Increase in the number of clients; Availability of parking facility; Success of the business of Static Hair Salon.
- PARK LIKE A PRO. Shabazz, Nadiyah // Atlanta;Sep2004, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p74
Veteran shoppers present their picks for hassle-free ways to get in, get the goods and get out. Lenox Square, Bloomingdale's, top two levels. Mall of Georgia, Dillard's. A straight shot to stores, the food court and IMAX. Perimeter, Nordstrom parking garage, third level. Stonecrest,...
- Empty spaces abound. Luman, Stuart // Crain's Chicago Business;3/28/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p34
This article informs that the parking around the North and Clybourn shopping corridor is not as bad as one think. Most every weekend, hundreds of drivers orbit the always-jammed surface lots, unaware that six nearby parking garages are sitting nearly vacant. One is on the roof of Clybourn...