Generic ads: made of the right stuff?
- More milk adverts in the pipeline? // Farmers Weekly;2/1/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 5, p7
Reports that the Dairy Council is hoping to secure funding for a second round of generic advertising after the success of its White Stuff Campaign. Amount spent by farmers on a final burst of television advertisement over Christmas 2001.
- Milchkonsum geht zurÃ¼ck. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;2/7/2014, Issue 6, p24
The article announces that the consumption of milk and dairy products decreased in Germany in 2013 according to the milk society Verband der Milcherzeuger Bayerns (VMB).
- Walls come tumbling down. Weiss, Edward // Dairy Industries International;Jun99, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p21
Focuses on the dairy market in Australia. Milk consumption in 1991; Manufactured milk supplied by Victorian farmers; Information on the Australian milk industry.
- MILK PRODUCTION AND UTILIZATION IN THE EAST. Welden, William C. // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Nov69, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p964
Presents information on milk production and utilization in the Eastern region of the United States. Discussion on milk production in the region between 1965 and 1968; Forecast on developments in the butter industry; Issue on the decline in fluid cream sales volume.
- Positive Development in Milk Sector. Samdani, Zafar // Economic Review (05318955);Jan1999, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p38
Discusses positive developments in the milk sector in Pakistan. Citizens' new found emphasis on quality and hygiene; Consumers' gradual shift from fresh milk from gwalas to processed and pasteurized products from milk plants; Mushrooming of `dairies'; Call for government actions against fake...
- World news. // Dairy Industries International;Jan2000, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p7
Provides news briefs on the dairy industry around the world as of January 2000. Establishment of a food safety authority by the European Commission; Promotion of milk consumption by SMP, the Swiss national union of milk producers; Issuance of a grim profit warning for financial year 2000, by...
- Milk Cartel Costs Consumers and Farmers. Rippel, Barbara // Consumers' Research Magazine;Jul2001, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p34
Focuses on the Northeast Dairy Compact, a government-sponsored milk cartel that leads to higher retail milk prices in New England. Purpose of the Compact; Annual rate of dairy farm loss; Costs and benefits of the Compact.
- Milk Goes to School. Biltz, Peggy // Dairy Foods;Mar2006, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the Exercise Your Options, a Dairy Council of California's middle-school program. The program is being adapted by the Mitchell Senior Elementary School wherein school superintendent with Patty Stroming are working to get milk machines on campus. The program provides the...
- ROLE OF DAIRY INDUSTRY IN EMPLOYMENT AND INCOME GENERATION IN DROUGHT PRONE REGION OF ANANTAPUR (A.P). Naidu, G. Venkata // Golden Research Thoughts;Jul2013, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p1
Indian Economy is mainly based on agriculture, as nearly 70 per cent of the population engaged directly or indirectly in it. But agriculture alone is unable to provide adequate employment, income and creation assets of the people. Our country has had a rich tradition in dairying since the time...