It is worth allowing the musicians to call the music
- Ad for Burdett record label does fine job for brother's band status. // Campaign (UK);8/2/2002, Issue 30, p32
Focuses on the success of the advertising campaign for the recording company Bowman's Capsule.
- Positiva harnesses ad power. // Music Week;3/1/2003, Issue 8, p4
Reports on the plan of recording company Positiva to harness the two massive advertising campaigns in Great Britain. Release of the advertisement 'Make Luv by Room 5,' featuring Oliver Cheatham; Participation of advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty's music coordinator Alice Kendall in...
- Untitled. // Music Week;3/1/2003, Issue 8, p5
Reports on the advertising campaign for performer Moloko in the forthcoming album 'Statues' in Great Britain. Coverage of the advertising campaign; Release date of the album; Statement of recording company Echo marketing director David Rowell on the album release.
- Development back in vogue as UK labels look to long-term campaigns. Roberts, James // Music Week;6/21/2003, Issue 24, p4
Explores the advantages of the long-term promotional campaigns and strategy employed by major sound recording production outfits for a next generation of British bands such as The Coral, the Cooper Temple Clause and the Lostprophets in Great Britain. Factors that drive some music outfits to go...
- news file. // Music Week;9/21/2002, Issue 38, p2
Reports on developments in the sound recording industry in Europe as of September 2002. Licensing agreement between music company Shazam and BMG; Launch of an advertising campaign focused on the Bam Bam breakfast show by radio station Kiss 100; Aim of the 'Jazzwise' magazine through bidding to...
- Wherehouse breaks branding effort. Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;9/13/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p32
Reports on the advertising campaign created by Santa Monica, California-based Colby Effler and Partners for music recording retailer Wherehouse Music. Details of the television advertisements.
- BPI sales drive kicks off Stateside. // Music Week;5/11/2002, Issue 18, p1
Previews the launching of the Best of British campaign created by the British Phonographic Industry on July 9, 2002.
- LETTERS. Wedde, Simon; Edwards, Brent; Dunlay, Dave // AdMedia;Mar2007, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p6
Three letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including those which talked about the marketing firm HooHaa, the H2GO advertising campaign and the audio recording industry in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Untitled. // Music Week;8/2/2003, Issue 30, p2
Reports on the promotional campaign for Elbow's album 'Cast of Thousands,' which featured a 12-foot statues of members Elle and Bo in Great Britain. Complaints against the promotional materials of the band; Release date of the album.