Rivals marketing director leaves
- Rivals axes top job in strategy shift. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);7/11/2002, p5
Reports the redundancy of the marketing director position held by Chris Reed at Rivals Digital Media in Great Britain. Focus of the company to develop commercial deals with partners; Dissolution of ten technical and administrative staff; Establishment of the consultancy firm Chris Reed Marketing.
- JOB INTERVIEW. // Marketing (00253650);11/29/2001, p50
Presents an interview with Chris Reed, marketing director of Rivals.net in Great Britain. Influence to the choice of career; Motivations for joining the company; Challenges facing Rivals.net.
- Rivals.net offers daily e-mail newsletter. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);12/6/2001, p11
Reports the creation of an online service by Rivals.net in its attempt to bolster its share of the online sports market in Great Britain. Features of the online service; Partnership with several companies to incentives users to sign up to the service; Plan to merge with the Internet content...
- Naked lands strategy brief for sports website Rivals.net. // Campaign;6/29/2001, Issue 26, p2
Reports that Naked Communications has picked up the marketing and communications strategy account for the sports fans' portal Rivals.net.
- Rivals to focus on mobile data. // New Media Age;7/18/2002, p2
Reports that Rivals Digital Media has outlined its intention to corner the mobile sports data market with the appointment of Oliver Roxburgh as head of mobile services. Previous job of Roxburgh; Responsibilities of Roxburgh.
- Rivals defies shrinking market with golf launch. // New Media Age;7/4/2002, p6
Announces the launch of the golf site, Golf363, by Rivals Digital Media. Expectations on the Web site; Statement issued by commercial director Ian Linklater; Enhancement made on Rivals' Football365 site.
- Rivals enters e-gaming sector with 32Red deal. // New Media Age;9/12/2002, p7
Reports on the entry of sports network Rivals Digital Media into the Web gaming sector through a deal with online casino 32Red. Promotion of the online casino; Benefits of the parnership for Rivals Digital Media; Developer of an email marketing campaign for 32Red.
- Bacardi plots World Cup tie-in for Breezer brand. Rosser, Michael // Precision Marketing;5/3/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p3
Reports that Bacardi-Martini is planning a direct assault on football fans during the FIFA World Cup period in a bid to continue the growth of its database of young drinkers. Key target audience of the World Cup-themed microsite; Information on the microsite developed and hosted by Rivals...
- FourFourTwo to kick-off new Web presence. // Precision Marketing;3/22/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p2
Reveals that football magazine 'FourFourTwo' has partnered with Rivals Digital Media to launch a Web site to push sales and capture data on its readers. Number of magazine copies sold per month; Discount offered to encourage readers to subscribe online; Number of text messages and e-mails that...