Dial-a-Phone secures Â£2m Premier sponsorship deal
- Middlesbrough FC settles Sportacus dispute. // Marketing Week;9/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p5
Reports the settlement of Middlesbrough Football Club on the sponsorship deal dispute of Sportacus with Dial-a-Phone in Great Britain. Information on the sponsorship deal; Claim of Sportacus on the introduction fee; Involvement of IMG on the negotiation.
- Phones4U to sponsor Match Day Media half-time shows. // Marketing Week;8/24/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p16
The article reports on the sponsorship of Phones4U company on Match Day Media's (MDM) half-time shows for the 2006-2007 football season in Great Britain. The network has plasma screens in 13 football stadiums and broadcast live actions, news, highlights and advertising claims to reach 1.2...
- Advertisers will not abandon Rebels. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;11/5/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p10
Focuses on the performance of the UNLV rebel football teams in Las Vegas, Nevada. Opinion of the sponsors on loosing performance of the team; Status of the football team; Enhancement on the game performance of the team.
- Sponsors hoping to march in alongside winning Saints. McNulty, Ian // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);01/15/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p17
Analyzes sponsorship deals of several corporate and business sponsors for sponsoring Saints, a football team of New Orleans, Louisiana. Benefits of sponsoring the team for the companies; Importance of deals of sponsorship; Variations in the sponsorship deals; List of companies sponsoring the team.
- Three bid for England team sponsorship. // Marketing Week (01419285);3/19/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p8
States that three companies are bidding against each other to sponsor the England team at the end of the World Cup. Names of the companies that are bidding to sponsor the team; Price of the sponsorship deal; Reference to Green Flag, a motor recovery business, paying 4 million Pounds for its...
- Football Shirt sponsorship. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);6/24/2011, Issue 25, p23
The article reports on the move of football team Bayer Leverkusen to place an advertisement in the "Financial Times" where it seeks to find a shirt sponsorship deal in Great Britain.
- CT Militia football team gains national sponsors. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/14/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p7
The article reports that the football team Western Connecticut Militia has gained national sponsors including Danbury-based Union Savings Bank as its title sponsor and Sports Authority and Power Ade as its national sponsors.
- Team England brand struggles to deliver. // Marketing (00253650);6/15/2000, p7
Presents comments by British marketers on the impact of the loss of Team England to Portugal in the Euro 2000 football tournament. Packaging of England's team by the Football Association as Team England; Sponsorship of the team by Nationwide and others; Positive prospects from the team brand;...
- NOT SO FOOTBALL CRAZY. Benady, David // Marketing Week;3/14/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p24
Focuses on sponsorship deals for football teams in England. Desperation of football clubs to close deals; Requirement needed in a sponsor; Criticism of financial service companies getting involved in sponsorship.