Initiative wins Â£5m Air Miles
- Air Miles hands Initiative Â£10m task. Kleinman, Mark; Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);7/11/2002, p4
Announces the selection of advertising agency Initiative Media to handle the media account of Air Miles in Great Britain. Partnership of Air Miles with three big companies; Collaboration of the advertising agency with TBWA\London on major advertising campaigns; Competition brought by the launch...
- Air Miles in hunt for media buyer after rival launch. // Marketing (00253650);6/13/2002, p3
Details the recruitment of a media buying agency by Air Miles to handle its media buying account in Great Britain.
- Starcom Motive kicked off ï¿½5m Air Miles brief. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week (01419285);6/13/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p12
Reports on the dismissal of Starcom Motive from the media buying and planning account of Air Miles following the agency's appointment by start-up loyalty rival Nectar in Great Britain. Confirmation of the separation by an Air Miles spokesman; Executive overseeing the marketing of the company;...
- Air Miles moves account from TBWA to Grey. Tylee, John // Campaign;8/1/2003, Issue 31, p5
Air Miles is switching its advertising account from advertising agency TBWA London to Grey London, in advance of a planned relaunch of the brand, which is evolving from a loyalty scheme into a more broad-based travel service. Grey's task will be to establish Air Miles as a holiday company and...
- Air Miles staff fear axe again. Dennis, Juliet // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/31/2003, Issue 1661, p6
Reports on the plan to close the operations of Air Miles' Crawley call center in Great Britain. Concerns about possible job losses.
- A looming conflict of loyalty schemes. Jonhson, Branwell // Marketing Week;9/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p19
Focuses on the marketing campaigns of Air Miles in Great Britain. Keys for the success of loyalty schemes; Preference of customers on direct price reductions; Impact of the termination of the Air Miles contract on of Tecson.
- Air Miles supermarket switch hit by user fury. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p1
Reports the impact of the changeover on the Reward Card vouchers for Air Miles and shoppers on the customers in Great Britain. Failure of the Air Miles to inform the customers on the changeover; Views of the collectors on the changeover.
- Securing staff. // Director (00123242);Jun95, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p29
Discusses the issue of employee loyalty and its importance to the British company, Air Miles. Comments from Nick Godliman, sales director of Air Miles.
- Air Miles founder in Â£20m rival launch. // Marketing (00253650);1/17/2002, p1
Report the inauguration of the 20 million pounds rival scheme of Air Miles founder. Plan of co-founder Keith Mills to open dedicated retail outlets for the concept; Inclusion of Bmi British Midland and Virgin Atlantic in the list of potential target carriers.