McCann-Erickson concedes Â£3.5m HR Owen brief to NMI
- DaimlerChrysler picks BBH to drive Mercedes brand. Francis, Leithen // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/12/2002, p1
Reports on the appointment of advertising agency BBH company by DaimlerChrysler Corp. in handling the advertising account for Southeast Asia Mercedes Benz automobile in Singapore.
- Agencies lineup for MG media business. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;11/5/2010, Issue 44, p1
The article reports on the search for a media agency that can handle the advertising of MG, the classic British motoring marque, in Great Britain.
- Why agencies want to be in the driver's seat. Jaffe, Andrew // Adweek Western Edition;8/9/93, Vol. 43 Issue 32, p38
Editorial. Reveals why advertising agencies want to handle car advertising accounts. Investment in expensive spec presentations; Giving agency higher profile in going after other national accounts; Competition in the field; Car incentives for agency's management.
- All car ads aren't alike: Power exec. Healey, Thomas E. // Automotive News;3/22/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5491, What Sells Cars pS-35
Emphasizes on the relevant prospects in the effective marketing of cars that should be the only focus of ad research. Measurement of the national image advertising for cars; Mistake of assuming the consumer's decision-making process to be rational; Ad hoc development of research structures;...
- Swietlik-in' Good. Diaz, Ann-Christine // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jun2001, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p96
Features the Santa Monica, California-based advertising editing agency Swietlik Inc. 'Wake Up and Drive' campaign for Mitsubishi automobile; Selection of music for the commercial; Projects of editors Steve Prestemon, Jay Nelson and Jason Painter.
- Marketing & media: Digest. // Automotive News;10/18/99, Vol. 74 Issue 5843, p18
No abstract available.
- Oldsmobile's move to drop 3 ad agencies miffs some dealers. Washington, Frank S. // Automotive News;9/15/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5731, p34
Reports that Oldsmobile has dropped three of its seven dealer advertising agencies. Claims that fewer ad shops can better serve its dealer marketing groups; How the decision has angered some Oldsmobile dealers; Observations of Steve Shannon, marketing strategies director at Oldsmobile.
- Mitsubishi wants to fix its image across Europe. Weernink, Wim Oude // Automotive News Europe;9/23/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p50
Reports on the search for a pan-European advertising agency by Mitsubishi. Details on the task of the advertising agency; Information on the advertising plans of the automobile manufacturer; Background on the New Compact Car model of Mitsubishi.
- Rover Cars reviews global account. // Advertising Age International;06/14/99, p3
Cites Rover Group's review of the global advertising account for Rover Cars. Invitation for Ammirati Puris Lintas to re-pitch the account; Other agencies to be considered.