DHL lines up duo for Â£40m account
- Tool Of North America Races DHL. // SHOOT;9/10/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 31, p15
The article presents information on an advertising campaign for DHL, produced by Tool of North America, Santa Monica. Jeffrey Beecroft and Pablo Richards are the production supervisors. The advertising agency is Ogilvy& Mather, New York. Fred Lind, is the creative director, art. The spot for the...
- DHL. Bowman, Jo // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/17/2004 Supp Asia's Top, p14
The article reports that Asia's largest courier company DHL Corp. says the same factors underpinning its business success are the same as those behind its agency partnerships in the region, reliability and knowledge. DHL has worked with media agency MEC in Asia for close to seven years and has...
- DHL shifts TVC tone to tout local knowledge. Yap, Jimmy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;5/21/2004, p10
In a world where the express delivery company operates with clockwork efficiency, business executives line up to find that the boss doesn't actually have any work to assign them. That is DHL Corp.'s humorous take of what corporate life would be like when the company provides logistics and...
- DHL reviews Â£40m global creative. Crawford, Anne-Marie // Campaign (UK);1/17/2003, Issue 3, p1
Reports on review of the global creative advertisement account by international haulage and courier company DHL Corp. Reasons for the review; Ownership of the company by Germany-based postal operator Deutsche Post; Strategies adopted by the company for its promotion.
- Briefs. // Traffic World;12/1/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 48, p19
Presents news briefs related to the transportation industry in the U.S. as of December 2003. DHL Corp.'s release of an online Trade Automation Service to speed global trade and customs clearance information to its customers; Ryder System's use of supply-chain execution software to upgrade its...
- Jung von Matt takes on Â£40m worldwide ad business for DHL. Crawford, Anne-Marie // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p3
Reports that the international transportation and courier company DHL Corp. has selected Germany-based agency Jung von Matt to handle its 40 million pounds advertising relaunch.
- Hogal unveils DHL timetable. Semple, Jack // Motor Transport;7/10/2003, p6
Presents updates on British business logistics firm DHL as of July 10, 2003. Deutsche Post freight brands owned by DHL; Definition of the core business of the firm; Challenges posed on its truck operations.
- Missiles Over Baghdad. Keane, Angela Greiling // Traffic World;12/1/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 48, p12
Reports on the impact of the missile attack against a DHL Corp. freighter in Baghdad, Iraq on the airline industry. Vulnerability of the industry to terrorism; Call to install missile-defense systems on planes; Description of the weapon; Suspension of civilian flights into Baghdad, effective...
- 'DHL Uber Alles' Armbruster, William // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);11/11/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 45, p20
Discusses the plan of postal operator Deutsche Post and Danzas to put all its logistic services under the brand name DHL. Details of the reorganizational plan; Reason for choosing the DHL brand; Reaction from consultancy firm The Colography Group; Discussion of the plan to launch the ground...