COI hands Â£22m benefits task to MCBD and Zenith
- Agencies line up for benefit fraud task. Nettleton, Kate // Campaign;3/5/2010, Issue 9, p1
The article announces that the Department for Work and Pensions is searching for an advertising agency that will handle its benefit fraud account in Great Britain.
- The Week: Media Reviews - DWP seeks planning shop. // Campaign;11/30/2007, Issue 48, p6
The article reports that the Great Britain Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) is looking for a communications planning agency to raise awareness of the services it offers to the public.
- PITCH UPDATE. // Campaign (UK);10/16/2015, p28
The article reports that the Great Britain Department for Work and Pensions is seeking a shop to help the body promote Universal Credit.
- DWP on lookout for agency to handle pensions ad task. Williams, Matt // Campaign;4/2/2010, Issue 13, p3
The article reports on the search of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) for an agency to control the advertising for its National Employment Savings Trust scheme in Great Britain.
- DWP selects agencies for Pension Credit. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);1/16/2003, p4
Reports on appointment of agencies Delaney Lund Knox Warren and Draft Worldwide by Great Britain Department of Work and Pensions to launch its Pension Credit project. Media selected for advertising; Worth of the project; Group of pensioners benefiting from the project.
- COI seeks agency for New Deal brief. Watts, Jenny // Campaign (UK);6/7/2002, Issue 22, p1
Reports the creative and media pitch held by the government for a deal of the Department of Work and Pensions in Great Britain. Responsibility of COI Communications in handling the pitch; Number of creative agencies chosen to complete the task; Amount spent by the government for the campaign of...
- Government set for 'hard-hitting' benefit fraud ads. // Marketing (00253650);5/29/2003, p3
British government will unveil in beginning of June 2003 its advertising campaign aimed at curbing benefit fraud. Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is investing millions of pounds into the campaign, despite allegations that its advertisements were counter-productive and politically...
- DWP looking for ad agency to highlight change in law. // Marketing Week;3/8/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p11
The article reports on the search of an advertising agency by the Department for Work and Pensions (DPW) in Great Britain. The move has been made since the department wanted that an advertising agency will create a campaign for older people to be back to work. The campaign is believed to be...
- The Bridge heads launch of University. // Marketing Week;3/8/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the appointment of Bridge, a Glasglow based advertising agency, to lead the estimated 5 million euro campaign to support the launch of the University in Great Britain. The University has been developed as a part of a merger between St. Martin's College and the Cumbria...