- DY&R's Colgate team relocates to HK. Hargrave-Silk, Atifa // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/14/2002, p1
Reports the relocation of DY&R regional team of Colgate-Palmolive in Hong Kong, China. Dismissal of various employees of DY&R; Advantages of the relocation; Plans to increase sales force.
- Colgate-Palmolive Sees 2% Rise in Q2 Sales. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Sep2013, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p114
The article informs that the second quarter sales of cosmetics manufacturers Colgate-Palmolive Co. has increased from 2 percent to more than 4.3 billion.
- Technology: Briefs. // Traffic World;3/13/2000, Vol. 261 Issue 11, p28
Reports developments related to business in the United States as of March 2000. Implementation of OptiBid bid and lane assignment software by Colgate-Palmolive Co.; Launch of an application management services by International Business Machines Corp.; Purchase of a supply-chain software by...
- INFOLINE. // NACD Directorship;Feb2001, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p18
Presents news briefs on business, awards and other issues of various interest as of February 2001. Awards received by the corporate boards of Colgate-Palmolive Company and Pfizer Inc.; Finding of a survey about British companies; Subjects of a number of books offered by the National Center for...
- Interactive kioks go further. Maldonado, Jose E. // Caribbean Business;3/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p50
Presents information on the use of interactive kioks by Eje Sociedad Publicitaria, for Colgate-Palmolive at a Dental Surgeons Convention. Who designed the program; Features of the program; Other uses of the program.
- Colgate-Palmolive: getting sensual. // MarketWatch: Personal Care;September 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p4
Offers information on the expansion of the Aromatherapy bath products line of Colgate-Palmolive in the United States. Strategy to ensure the success of the products; Marketing of the Sensual variant; Target market of the company.
- Colgate relocates regional team to Bangkok. Yin, Sara // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;1/12/2007, p3
The article reports that the company Colgate-Palmolive Asia-Pacific is likely to relocate its regional team from Hong Kong, China to Bangkok, Thailand over the next six months. The motivation behind the move is believed to be to accommodate vice president of Asia-Pacific, John Guiney, who lives...
- Unity on unitary. // San Diego Business Journal;4/4/94, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the Bill Clinton administration's support for the unitary accounting method under which the state taxed multinationals on percentage of their worldwide income. Dispute over the system in court by Barclays Bank International of Britain and Colgate-Palmolive Corp; United States (US)...
- New Connections. Greengard, Samuel // Industry Week/IW;8/13/2001, Vol. 250 Issue 11, p21
Lists several manufacturers that are benefiting from Web-based enterprise-resource planning (ERP) system. Details on the Web-based ERP adoption by Colgate-Palmolive Co.; How Web portals changed the way manufacturers work; Benefits of Web-based ERP system; Several vendors of ERP systems.