Bulmers picks group supremo
- Bulmer finds Guinness boss for major UK role. Michalczyk, Imelda // Marketing (00253650);9/9/1999, p4
Reports on HP Bulmer's appointment of executive Jon Eggleton as marketing director of the company. Replacement for executive Mark Doorbar; Job description; Career highlights.
- Bulmer hires Guinness man as marketing chief. Wheeler, Brian // Marketing Week;9/9/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p7
Announces the appointment of Jon Eggleton as marketing director for cider maker HP Bulmer in Great Britain. Replacement of Mark Doorbar; Eggleton's responsibilities; Eggleton's career background.
- Bulmers chiefs to exit as S&N rejigs. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);10/2/2003, p1
Scottish & Newcastle PLC has brought the axe down on HP Bulmer's marketing department. Group marketing director Jon Eggleton and Strongbow marketing manager David Hodge will leave. The company has decided to move the cider company's entire Hereford, England-based marketing operation to...
- Bulmers marketer set to quit after S&N takeover. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;7/31/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p7
Focuses on the early retirement of Bulmers' group marketing director Jon Eggleton. Reason of the early retirement; Integration of Bulmers into the Scottish & Newcastle business; Career background of Eggleton.
- Bulmer hires international chief. // Marketing Week;7/1/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p6
Reports on the appointment of Andrew Porter as international marketing director at HP Bulmer.
- BRAND MANAGER OF THE WEEK. // Marketing (00253650);1/27/2000, p68
Profiles Nicola Roberts, brand manager of Strongbow. Career achievements; Dream brand to work on; Best agency she had worked with; Worst part of her job; Business person she admires most.
- No rotten apples, just a leaky barrel. // Marketing Week;9/19/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p3
Comments on the resignation of Mike Hughes as chief executive officer of Great Britain-based beverage firm Bulmers. Career background; Hughes' marketing strategy for the company; Failure of the company's expansion policies.
- Bulmers names marketing chief. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;11/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p9
Reports that the British cider company Bulmers has promoted head of innovations Sarah Heynen to marketing controller. Job responsibilities; Career history; Elimination of Bambao, the Brazilian-themed premium packaged spirit.
- United Biscuits ditches McV in Â£8m brand rejig. Rogers, Emily // Marketing (00253650);12/8/2004, p3
This article reports that the firm United Biscuits (UB) has scrapped its McV brand and is pouring Â£ 8m into a relaunch that will reinstate the McVitie's name across its biscuit portfolio. UB marketing director Jon Eggleton told Marketing the company is reversing its brand strategy because the...