New Castle International Airport seeks marketing director
- Manchester Airport seeks new marketer. // Marketing Week;1/23/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the job posting for a marketing executive by Manchester Airport in Great Britain. Establishment of an airline business; Development of an electronic commerce strategy; Formulation of an advertising campaign.
- Manchester Airport hires head of marketing. // Marketing Week;6/12/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the selection of Clive Tilley as marketing director of Manchester Airport in Great Britain. Career history of Tilley; Responsibilities of Tilley; Implementation of an electronic commerce strategy.
- Newcastle airport lands top marketer. // Marketing Week;9/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p8
Reports the appointment of Mike Luddy as marketing director of Newcastle International Airport in Great Britain. Career background; Restructure of the management team of the airport; Name of immediate superior.
- Taking Flight. Stilson, Janet // Brandweek;3/15/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the opportunities for sales promotion related to travel that are being used by media networks. Monster Media president John Payne, Clear Channel Airports' national sales manager Pam Horn, and JCDecaux North America executive Jean-Luc Decaux comment on interactive digital...
- Up your street. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;4/7/2006, Issue 1815, p49
The article presents an interview with Jason Wescott, marketing executive, Bristol International Airport in Bristol, England. Wescott said that the airport was doing a sales blitz in the southwest with Continental Airlines Inc. for its New York City route. He said that the airport has an even...
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);12/18/2003, p5
This article presents some news from the world of business. Adidas Corp. has promoted Erich Stamminger, its global marketing director, to president and chief executive of its U.S. operations. It cites China as the market with the highest forecasted growth, with an increase of 11.6%. TV and press...
- Luton plays name game. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;11/26/2004, Issue 1747, p4
The article reports that Luton Airport has invited Jackie Dawes to its sales and marketing team. Dawes is former Bridge Travel director of marketing. The airport has also inducted Jackie Bunyan as an executive.
- Stewart breaks downward spiral, but loses Aeronautics college. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/19/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p9
Stewart International Airport, Newburgh, New York state enplanes jumped dramatically during October, 2001 and the College of Aeronautics announced it would depart in December, all this happened after receiving promises of hundreds of thousands of dollars in New York state monies that will now be...
- From burgers to bigger things. Sneath, Ben // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/11/2013, Issue 3046, p27
The article focuses on Dan Wigley, digital analyst at Manchester Airports Group (MAG), who is chosen as one Tomorrow's Travel Leaders of the periodical "TTG." It states that Wigley had part-time jobs at McDonald's, B&Q, and Decathlon when heave him experience of dealing with customers. It...