Online bookie hunts group marketer
- Blue Square prepares for rejig as rival swoops in on marketing chief. Thomas, Daniel // Marketing Week;5/6/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p7
Reports that bookmaker Victor Chandler has hired away Edward Andrewes, the marketing chief from rival gambling company Blue Square, to be its managing director. Andrewes' career history and job description; Possibility of a marketing reshuffle at Blue Square; Appointment of an advertising agency.
- Bet Victor Baggage. // Campaign (UK);9/27/2013, p2
The article reports on the release of a television spot by gambling site Victor Chandler International Ltd. (BetVictor).
- Victor Chandler to run ISP casinos. // New Media Age;11/21/2002, p5
Focuses on a managed services company launched by bookmaker Victor Chandler which will see it supply co-branded Web casinos to ISP and portals. Casinos launched by Chandler; Brief information on the Freeserve casino; Comments from Victor Chandler casinos Chairman Jeff Dunham.
- BetVictor opens first privately-owned live studio. // Casino International;Nov2013, p40
The article reviews the online casino Live Casino developed by online bookmaker BetVictor.
- BetVictor appoints VCCP for creative. // Campaign (UK);5/25/2012, Issue 21, p5
The article reports that Victor Chandler International Ltd. has selected the company VCCP to look after its advertising business.
- QuickFire signs deal with Victor Chandler. // Casino International;Oct2011, p66
The article reports on the business deal signed by Quickfire with Victor Chandler International Ltd., allowing Quickfire to be the exclusive provider of Victor Chandler's mobile casino software.
- BetVictor offers more Realistic Games. // Casino International;May2012, p62
The article reports on the BetVictor's launch of a new suite of iPad, smartphone and personal computer (PC) casino games supplied by digital gaming developer Realistic Games.
- Realistic go mini. // Casino International;Jul/Aug2014, p52
The article reports on the launch of mini game versions of blackjack and roulette by Realistic Games, along with BetVictor and Boylesports.
- Victor Chandler iTV plans held up. // New Media Age;7/1/2004, p5
Online bookmaker Victor Chandler is putting together plans for an interactive TV (ITV) betting service, but says technology is still a problem as of July 2004. Recent months have seen a renewed surge of activity by bookmakers getting involved in TV. The most notable move has been William...