Dr. Martens European supremo quits to take top position at Austin Reed
- Rubber soul. Barnes, Rachel // Marketing (00253650);8/25/2004, p22
Bobbie Parisi, global marketing director for the company Dr Martens has been in Great Britain for only a month, and she's already off on holiday to Barcelona, Spain. This is not typical of the American brought in two years ago as global marketing director of Dr Martens with a brief to put the...
- What's Up, Doc? Fonseca, Nicholas // Entertainment Weekly;11/30/2001, Issue 628, p19
Deals with the appeal of Dr. Martens boots in the United States.
- Where's the respect? // Dolly;Jul2007, Issue 441, p143
A photograph of shoe brand Dr Marten's new advertisement showing pictures of rock musicians Kurt Cobain, Joey Ramone and Sid Vicious, set against a heavenly background, wearing Marten's shoes is presented.
- Dr Martens. // Marketing (00253650);8/1/2002, p19
Features Dr. Martens, a fashion industry in Great Britain. Company operations; Promotion and advertising efforts; Revenues.
- Tough work boot. // Plant & Works Engineering;Jul2013, Issue 375, p51
The article offers brief information on the 101 ST boot from Airwair International Ltd.
- Dr. Martens steps up youth appeal. // Design Week;8/21/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p3
Reports that iconic footwear brand, Dr. Martens is in talks with design consultancies to create sub-brands aimed at widening its appeal beyond the industrial sector and youth culture. Description of the design brief which was issued by Dr. Martens to addressed how Dr. Martens is positioned.
- MEDIA CHOICE. Griffith, Anna // Campaign (UK);4/20/2001, Issue 16, p14
Focuses on the advertising campaigns of Dr. Martens Co. in the form of giant feet printed in the walls at Covent Garden Underground station in London, England.
- Boot Camp. Shepherd, Julianne Escobedo // FADER;Apr/May2010, Issue 67, p40
The article mentions the celebration of the 50th anniversary of footwear company, Dr. Martens with the production of a music album by artists who promoted their boots.
- Working class. // Gay Times (09506101);Jul2011, Issue 394, p102
The article offers brief information on the Spring Summer collection of apparel and footwear from Dr Martens.