Inter-Continental picks ex-BA boss as Euro Chief
- Spirit of adventure. Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);11/1/2001, p20
Profiles Robin Wicks, marketing executive for the Six Continents Hotels. Personal and academic background; Details of his marketing experience; Observations on the marketing trends in the hotel industry.
- Kowalski Checks into Crowne Plaza Digs. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;2/10/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p26
Features Kevin Kowalski, vice president of marketing at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts. Career background; His responsibilities under the title; Lesson he learned with regard to achieving success.
- Crowne Plaza. Salomon, Alan // Advertising Age;6/29/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 26, pS40
Profiles Scott Birnbaum, director of brand marketing for Crowne Plaza. His creation of advertisements to lure the busy business traveler.
- Cadbury chief to head Intercontinental Hotels. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;12/16/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 51, p5
This article reports that Cadbury Schweppes PLC's European president Andrew Cosslett has been appointed chief executive of Intercontinental Hotels Group PLC. Cosslett a former marketer, will take up his new job by mid-March 2005. He replaces Richard North, who left in September 2004. As...
- JENIFER ZEIGLER. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;4/12/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p32
Features Jenifer Zeigler, senior vice president for brand management, for Holiday Inn Express in the U.S. Contributions to the complimentary breakfast initiative for the hotel's Express Start Breakfast Bar; Career history; Description of her ideal marketing tie-in partner.
- A crowning renovation. Watkins-Miller, Elaine // Buildings;Oct96, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p64
Focuses on the Crowne Plaza Hotel located in Washington, D.C. which was purchased by Parisian hotelier Albert Cohen and his development group, Home Plazza Hotels. When the hotel was built; Who designed the hotel; Cost for the renovation of the hotel. INSETS: Entering history.;The race for time..
- Seven Holidays to open in Mexico. // Hotel & Motel Management;3/21/94, Vol. 209 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the opening of seven Holiday Inn Worldwide properties in Mexico until the end of 1994. Opening schedules of Holiday hotels in several Mexican cities.
- Holiday Inn offers Convenience Court concept. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/20/96, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p208
Announces the availability of Holiday Inn Worldwide's Convenience Court concept to franchisees of the hotel chain.
- Inter-continental U.K. waives meeting fees. // Travel Agent;12/5/94, Vol. 273 Issue 8, p52
Reports that Inter-Continental Hotels U.K. Group is waiving the standard meeting room fee during January and February, 1995. Groups of ten to 30 only, with 80 percent thereof staying at the hotel for at least one night; Promotion participants and sponsors; Contact information.