P&G plans September relaunch for 7-tabs
- Is Fit Produce Spray a Fit Buy? // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Apr2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p3
Questions the use of Fit fruit and vegetable detergent produced by Procter and Gamble company. Chemical contents of the detergent; Information on the product.
- Finding market openings and innovating. // Eco-Advantage Strategies;10/26/2009, p5
The article offers brief information on Proctor & Gamble Co.'s Tide Coldwater liquid detergent.
- P&G relaunches detergent. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;10/08/96, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p3
Reports that Procter & Gamble is reintroducing its Tix Bio range of detergents in the Czech and Slovak Republics' market. Cleaning ability of the detergents; Locations where the product has already been launched; Views of Ivana Prazanova, a spokeswoman for the company.
- Sustainability Program Augmented by PC&G. // MMR;9/20/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p14
The article reports on the expansion of the Future Friendly sustainability initiative of Procter & Gamble (P&G) Co. by introducing compacted versions of powder laundry detergents sold in the U.S. and Canada.
- P&G set to hike detergent prices. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;8/1/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p5
Outlines the plans of Procter & Gamble to increase the prices of its detergent products in Great Britain. Attempt of the company to add extra value from its market share; Deal of Ariel with the Players of the Future program of the Lawn Tennis Association; Terms of the deal.
- Washing up. // Drug Store News;4/2/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p36
The article offers brief information on the Tide Pods liquid-dose detergent from Procter & Gamble Co.
- P&G to take on RB's Vanish with Ariel stain remover. Jack, Louise // Marketing Week;1/15/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p13
A preview of the Ariel Excel Gel laundry detergent from Procter & Gamble Co., is presented.
- P&G Introduces New Cheer. // Chemical Market Reporter;05/31/99, Vol. 255 Issue 22, p17
Focuses on the advance formula for Cheer laundry detergent introduced by Procter & Gamble Co. Purpose of creating the formula; Properties of Liquifiber, a cellulose polymer; Previous enhancements to Cheer laundry detergent.
- P&G test `fabric refresher' in UK. // Marketing Week;10/23/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p9
Reports on Procter & Gamble's tests for its Febreze Fabric Refresher product that permanently kills bad odors in fabric without the need for washing or dry cleaning. Contents of the product's label copy; Introduction of a regular-strength product for light fabrics.