Airtours launches Â£5m low-cost holiday drive
- More choice in the Med. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/22/2005, Issue 2675, p26
Reports that Airtours Holidays Ltd. has added a number of properties to its new Prestige brochure and three new small-scale properties to Local Flavours. Destinations covered by Prestige brochure; Brochure prices; Contact information.
- Airtours sets up e-brochure trial. Huxley, Lucy // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/26/2003, Issue 2565, p15
Reports on the running trials of Airtours Holidays' electronic brochure service. Advantages of the service; Features of the electronic brochures.
- AIRTOURS' RISE. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/28/2002, Issue 2537, p6
Focuses on the business history of Aitours Holidays Co. in Great Britain. Purchasing of the company by David Crossland; Launching of package holidays termed Airtours Holidays; Expansions on the tour operating business of the company.
- Will Air tours' 'clever little ploy' work? Huxley, Lucy // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/9/2002, Issue 2543, p14
Details the marketing campaign of Airtours Holidays. Launch of third-edition brochures; Offer of discounts; Importance of timing.
- Brochures include customer ratings. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/15/2002, Issue 2522, p4
Describes Great Britain-based Airtours Holidays' summer 2003 brochures that contain customer service questionnaire for travellers.
- Airtours puts ...5m into direct-selling division. // Marketing Week;12/4/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p7
Reports on a campaign by Airtours Holidays to promote its direct-selling unit. Opportunities seen for the group by the company's spokespersons; Chances for competition in the travel industry.
- Airtours 'is market leader.' Richardson, Dave // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/7/2003, Issue 2558, p21
Reports on the claims of AirTours Holidays on the number of holidays left to sell in Midlands, England. Market share of AirTours; Launch of a fourth-edition brochures; Plan of AirTours Holidays to offer discounts.
- Airtours seeks niche bookings. Huxley, Lucy // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/12/2002, Issue 2526, p8
Reports on Great Britain-based Airtours Holidays' launch of a Simply Small and Friendly program and a stand-alone Sicily, Italy brochure for travellers. Features of the program; Adoption of low pricing strategy for the program.
- Operator launches Italy stand-alone. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/12/2002, Issue 2526, p8
Reports on Airtours Holidays' launch of a stand-alone Italy and Sicily travel brochure for summer 2003. Reason for the move; Features of the offering.