Conduit hires marketing chief for 192 assault
- Irish directory enquiries firm seeks marketer. // Marketing Week;5/16/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p7
Reports the job posting for marketing director by Conduit in Great Britain. Management of the directory enquiries service; Familiarization of the telephone number and brand; Qualifications needed by the company.
- Conduit forced to scrap directories launch campaign. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);9/26/2002, p1
Reports the decision of telecommunication company Conduit to delay the launch of directory inquiries service and advertising campaign in Great Britain following deregulation of the market.
- Conduit introduces 'grey' data. Lamb, Vickie // Precision Marketing;9/2/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p23
Reports that advertising firm Conduit is launching a file offering the opportunity to target the lucrative grey market in Great Britain. Number of aged over 50 interested in donating money and time to charitable causes; Importance of the file to enable marketers to target at individual,...
- Which merger, please? // Supply Management;11/13/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p10
Reports that Conduit, which runs the 118 888 directory inquiries service, is reported to be seeking merger talks and has contracted The Number, another directory inquiry service in Great Britain.
- WE'LL SAVE YOU. // Marketing (00253650);3/20/2003, p5
Reports on the launch of television advertising campaign by directory enquiry service provider Conduit in Great Britain as of March 2003. Highlights of the advertisement campaign.
- Originators Use Automation to Communicate. Garritano, Anthony // National Mortgage News;6/25/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p33
The article focuses on the need to educate and communicate with all the lender's pre-existing clients and third-party correspondents to both ensure better quality loans. The American Brokers Conduit also believes that it is important to invest in education and communication technology when...
- BUILDING E-COMMERCE. Story, Mark // New Zealand Management;Feb2001, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p24
Provides information on Renaissance Corp., a distributor of information technology products in New Zealand. Background information on the company; Reason of the company for engaging in electronic commerce; Benefits of electronic commerce to the company; Details on its electronic business...
- Wholesaler's Take on Brokers. // National Mortgage News;1/8/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p12
The article reports on the relationship between wholesalers and brokers in the U.S. Sometimes, wholesalers have fallen short in terms of giving brokers' demands if they have not listened to the third party originators they work with. For this reason, American Brokers Conduit have allowed its...
- Investing in Achievement. Crisanty, Al // Accounting Today;10/16/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 19, Special section p6
This article discusses the commitment of American Brokers Conduit (ABC) to the long-term success of its broker partners in a variety of ways. ABC has developed innovative and dynamic products that address the current market complexities, making it easier for their brokers to meet the diverse...