Royal Mail in Lord of the Rings game tie-up
- Royal Mail address the needs of small businesses. // New Media Age;10/2/2008, p06
The article announces the plan of the British Royal Mail to launch a two-year advertising campaign, Royal Mail Growth. The campaign encourages small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to go online in order to register the needs of their business. Furthermore, the campaign will debut with a television...
- Royal Mail plans PIP blitz to all UK homes. Kimberley, Sara // Precision Marketing;11/11/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the plan of the British Royal Mail to launch its largest marketing campaign for the introduction of its controversial pricing in proportion (PIP) scheme. Inclusion of a PIP template to allow customers to work out exactly how much they will pay before going to the post office; Aim of...
- Best newcomer to TV. // Media Week;6/9/2009 Supplement, p11
The article focuses on a television advertising campaign developed by OMD UK for the Royal Mail of Great Britain. The campaign aims to create public awareness about the customized stamp service of Royal Mail. A two-week daytime television advertising campaign was launched in November 2008 by...
- Royal Mail puts brakes on marketing after strike threat. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week;10/15/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p7
The article discusses the decision of Great Britain's Royal Mail to postpone some of its planned marketing campaigns as postal workers plant to hold a national strike starting October 22, 2009. The Communication Workers Union (CWU) would push through with the plan unless Royal Mail negotiated on...
- Planning Casebook. Roberts, Bethan // Media Week;6/23/2009, Issue 1214, p17
The article assesses the two-week daytime television (TV) advertising campaign developed by OMD UK for Royal Mail Smilers, a product that allows consumers to combine Royal Mail stamps with a photo of their choice. The campaign is aimed at increasing the orders for the Smilers in time for the...
- The best campaigns of 2012. Rice, Francesca // PRWeek (London);3/22/2013, p26
The article focuses on the Red Bull's Stratos space-diving project by the energy drink manufacturer Red Bull and gold postboxes campaign by the Great Britain postal service Royal Mail that were among the top 5 in the best PR campaign from 2012. It describes and details the lessons that the...
- Clients and agencies slam Royal Mail pricing scheme. Rubach, Emma // Precision Marketing;5/24/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the criticism by clients and agencies on the plan of Royal Mail to introduce a pricing system based on size and not just weight. Information on planned pricing scheme; Trade groups that opposed the plan.
- Look out Saddam, 'Arry's on his way to the Gulf. // Precision Marketing;2/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p44
Focuses on the deployment of the British Territorial Army (TA) to Iraq to provide rations for combat troops in connection with the impending U.S.-Iraq war. Potential career of TA members in the Royal Mail after the war; Changes in the management of Royal Mail.
- No reimbursement over Freepost errors. Wiggins, Kaye // Third Sector;4/6/2010, Issue 609, p5
The article reports that the British Royal Mail will not be allowing charitable institutions throughout the country to claim refunds for the extra payment they are charged when their donors do not attach enough stamps to the Freepost envelopes they use to send to charities.