Colgate hands global role to UK executive
- Marketers 'like kids in candy store' over digital. Handley, Lucy // Marketing Week (Online Edition);4/20/2012, p7
The article discusses the take of Colgate-Palmolive chief marketing officer Nigel Burton on digital marketing tools in business.
- Colgate UK chief Guerra bags French job. // Marketing Week;8/26/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p7
Reveals the transfer of Colgate-Palmolive's vice president and general manager for British operations Karen Guerra to the company's office in France. Career development in the company; Holding of similar position in France.
- Cancer claims Colgate exec Ariel Allen. // Advertising Age;4/15/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 16, p44
The article reports that Ariel Allen, vice-president of creative services and global advertising at U.S.-based Colgate-Palmolive Co. died on April 7, 1996 after a four-month battle with cancer.
- Palmolive for Pots & Pans. Neff, Jack // Advertising Age;6/29/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 26, pS14
Profiles Suzan Harrison, vice president general manager of Colgate-Palmolive Co. The use of Palmolive for Pots & Pans; The reformulation of ads; Pots and pans as items that are usually hand washed, hence the development of the specialty Palmolive.
- Colgate Total. Cleland, Kim // Advertising Age;6/29/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 26, pS44
Profiles Jack Haber, vice president-general manager of oral care at Colgate-Palmolive Co. Efforts he has put behind the marketing of the company's various oral care products.
- Gregory Andrews, President and Chief Executive Officer Carson, Inc., Dies in South Africa at 47. // Jet;03/15/99, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p60
Announces the death of Gregory Jewel Andrews, president and chief executive officer of Carson Inc. Brief career highlights and background information; Mention of his role with Colgate-Palmolive Co.
- Colgate's ad cop. Freeman, Laurie // Advertising Age;7/23/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 30, p16
Reports on the tasks of Michael Hoye as Colgate-Palmolive Co. executive vice president for marketing and sales effectiveness. Marketing budget for the company's U.S. unit; Increase in the company's operating profits in 1989.
- THE LOYAL COMPANY MAN SAYS GOODBYE. Neff, Jack // Advertising Age;4/30/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 18, p18
The article focuses on Colgate-Palmolive Co. chief executive officer (CEO) Reuben Mark, who will retire from the company on July 1, 2007. The article mentions the characteristics that make Mark a unique CEO, discusses the company's marketing success, and relates information about the company's...
- Juliber, Metzler, Cook gain in Colgate shift. // Advertising Age;1/20/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p34
The article reports that Colgate-Palmolive Co. is shifting its management as it deals with challenges to its North American business. Ian Cook moves to president Colgate-U.S. from executive vice president-marketing Colgate-U.S. He succeeds Lois Juliber who becomes executive vice president-chief...