ITV Digital boss takes Orange role
- Stunt man. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);7/18/2002, p18
Profiles Jeremy Dale, brand and marketing director of Orange PLC in Great Britain. Citation of career background; Stand on the separation of advertising agencies from media and public relations agencies; Effectiveness of the word-of-mouth marketing approach in getting people talk about products.
- Orange takes on ITV Digital boss as brand director. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);7/11/2002, p1
Reports the appointment of Jeremy Dale as brand marketing director of Orange in Great Britain.
- Mobile marketer hopes to connect with the public. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);9/13/2002, Issue 36, p16
Focuses on the determination of Jeremy Dale, brand marketing director to refresh the image of Orange in Great Britain. Career history; Company background of Orange; Effects of executives resignation on the credibility of the company.
- Orange names top-level chief to rally marketing. Carter, Ben // Marketing (00253650);6/16/2004, p1
The future of Orange PLC's Great Britain marketing chief, Jeremy Dale, has been thrown into doubt by the appointment of its first chief marketing officer. Former Virgin Cola Co.'s U.S. boss, Alexis Dormandy, will take control of the mobile giant's Great Britain marketing strategy and will be...
- Dale's action hints at Orange disorder. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;7/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p19
Focuses on the issues stemming from Orange vice president of marketing Jeremy Dale's appointment for his former advertising agency Mother in Great Britain. Observation on the real motive behind the briefing called upon by Dale; Allegation of an internal pressure originating in several divisions...
- Orange in senior posts rejig after marketers leave. // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2003, p3
Reports on the resigning of marketing executives of the british advertising agency Orange.
- Orange appoints head of worldwide marketing. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;6/26/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p7
Reports on mobile phone operator Orange's appointment of a global marketing head in the person of Brian Stewart. Bid of the company to introduce a consistent operating and marketing strategy across its 18 markets; Stewart's responsibility of reporting to global chief operating officer Sanjiv Anuja.
- Orange boss forced to defend 'Learn' ads. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;7/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p5
Reports that Jeremy Dale, vice-president of marketing for British mobile phone firm Orange PLC, will present a two-hour testimony to the press to explain its Learn advertising strategy. Criticisms against the Learn advertisements.
- Orange and Abbey clients to speak at Campaign Creative
Conference. // Campaign;10/3/2003, Issue 40, p2
Focuses on various speakers at periodical "Campaign's" Creative Conference to be held on October 07, 2003. Career profile of Jeremy Dale, the brand marketing director for Orange UK; Job responsibilities of Angus Porter, the customer propositions director at Abbey Co.