Advertisers left short of friends
- StrawberryFrog nets advertising task for UPC's digital service. Watts, Jenny // Campaign;8/17/2001, Issue 33, p5
Reports the selection of StrawberryFrog for the promotional launching of the UPC Digital, a digital television service in Europe. Collaboration of Strawberry's sister company BlueberryFrog in the marketing project; Services offered by UPC Digital; Responsibilities of the Strawberry in the...
- Five US. Lee, Jeremy // Marketing (00253650);10/10/2007, p24
The article comments on RTL Group PLC's launch of its digital channels viz. Five US and Five Life. It says that the company's launch of its digital channels--nine years after setting up its terrestrial service--was almost shamefully late in entering the multi-channel fray. It further says that...
- Channel-hopping madness. // Brand Strategy;Mar2002, Issue 157, p2
Reports that Channel 4 launched an attack on the British Broadcasting Corporation's (BBC) proposed plans for BBC Three, a digital channel for 16-34 years-old. Criticisms from the BBC regarding Channel 4 and its digital E4 service; Percentage of adults aged 16+ who have access to digital...
- BBC commits to mammoth digital platform ad push. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);6/20/2002, p1
Outlines the plan of the British Broadcasting Corp. to back its proposed free-to-air digital terrestrial television platform with a big advertising push in Great Britain.
- The right ingredients exist, but UK digital TV is still fragmented. Snoddy, Raymond // Marketing (00253650);5/23/2002, p20
Comments on the fragmentation of digital terrestrial television in Great Britain. Problem of the flexible approach adopted by Independent Television Commission; Incentive of the British Broadcasting Corp. to prevent the collapse of digital terrestrial broadcasting; Availability of the...
- Why BDB is confident of digital TV success. Bentley, Stephanie // Marketing Week (01419285);3/19/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p22
States that the British Broadcasting Corporation (BCC) is confident of digital terrestrial television (DTT). Reference to the average replacement cycle for televisions; What BDB's basic package of 12 channels will include; Further detailed information on BDB and DTT.
- Most viewers have still to give digital a second thought. Beale, Claire // Campaign;09/04/98, Issue 36, p17
Opinion. Comments on the advertising campaign for digital television (TV) in Great Britain, created by Leagas Delaney agency, for the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). Description of the campaign; Indication that the British public has not fully embraced digital TV; Predictions on the...
- At The Olympics 08/06/12. // CT Reports;8/6/2012, p1
The article offers information on digital television service Red Button provided by British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) in Great Britain for delivering coverage of the 2012 Olympic Games which were held in London, England.
- BBC plans extra digital services. Bradley, Stephanie // Marketing Week;9/16/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p13
Reports on the British Broadcasting Corp.'s (BBC) outlining of its proposed set of digital services. Public consultation document introduced by chairman Sir Christopher Bland; Recommendations of a review into the funding of BBC; Development of more interactive content for digital television...