HOW TO GET YOUR BOYFRIEND TO BOTTOM
- Is anal sex always painful? Lever, Janet; Schwartz, Pepper // Glamour;Oct94, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p69
Focuses on anal sex. Pain experienced during the act; Use of lubrication; Assurance of physical and emotional pleasure in any act.
- Correspondence. // Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide;May/Jun2001, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p4
Offers readers' comments about issues discussed in previous issues of 'The Gay & Lesbian Review.' Gathering of Eastern European Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender organizations; Tyranny of anal sex.
- My Husband Wants Anal Sex. McBurney, Louis; McBurney, Melissa // Marriage Partnership;Spring2001, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p7
Gives advice to a wife whose husband is asking for anal sex. Moral and ethical aspects of anal sex; Effect of anal sex on a person's health; Opinion regarding sexual practice that feels forced.
- Here's The Bottom Line. Cribb, Tara // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);11/1/2010, p8
A blog related to anal sex is presented.
- Homophobia in medicine. Sheard, Alan // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);Nov98, Vol. 317 Issue 7171, p1535
Comments on the open letter circulated by the members of the parliament and bishops at the Lambeth conference about the dangers of anal intercourse. Medical evidence quoted by the doctors in the documents; Contents of the social section of the documents.
- Safety Is a Relative Idea. Helquist, Michael // Advocate;3/28/89, Issue 521, p24
Reports on a survey on the breakage rates of condoms used for anal sex in the U.S. Practice of anal sex among heterosexual and homosexual couples; Failure rates of various brands.
- Safe the Other Way Round. // Prevention India;Feb2012, p5
The article presents an answer to a question of whether anal sex is safe.
- DR. HILDA HUTCHERSON ANSWERS QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR INTIMATE CONCERNS. // Essence (Time Inc.);Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p78
Answers a question about anal sex. Pros and cons; Execution considerations.
- Is Anal the New Oral? Halprin, Ashlea // Marie Claire (US);May2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p124
The article reports that according to a study published in the periodical "The Journal of Sexual Medicine," there is increase in anal sex among couples.