Omaha Mayor's Budget Features Widespread Cuts
- Revenue Lags Forecast. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33478, p9
The article reports on figures from the Arizona Department of Finance and Administration, which show that state revenue of Arkansas climbed in February 2011 for the seventh time in the first eight months of the fiscal year, but dropped below expectations.
- General Fund Loses Steam. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33478, p9
The article reports on figures from the Kansas Department of Revenue, which show that the state's general fund revenue of 224 million dollars was 11.5 million dollar less than the projected in February 2011.
- Revenues Lag But Beat '10. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p7
The article reports on the total state revenue of Kansa, noting that the fiscal 2011 has surpassed the total collections in 2010.
- Revenue Below Expected. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/9/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33562, p7
The article reports on the revenues of Arkansas which is 377 million U.S. dollars in July 2011 which is 2.4 million below expectations but 6.4 million more that what is collected in July 2010.
- Study: 'Net tax moratorium would be costly to states. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/13/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 41, p21
Cites key research findings on the Internet tax moratorium law passed by the U.S. House of Representatives in September 2003. Impact of the law on state and local revenue collections; Key stipulations of the law; Implications on taxation and Internet laws.
- Revs Exceed Expectations. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33597, p9
The article reports that the 1.32-billion-dollar September 2011 revenues collected in Indiana is 31 million dollars more than the projected amount in August 2011 and 164 million dollars greater than the amount collected in September 2010.
- Darkest Days Are Over. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/18/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33648, p7
The article focuses on the report from fiscal officials in Michigan that the state has 632 million dollars in excess of its expected biannual revenue for fiscal year 2013.
- MARYLAND: Distributing Revenue. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;3/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31341, p31
Reports that Maryland Comptroller William D. Schaefer's office distributed more than $600 million in local income tax revenue to the state's 23 counties and Baltimore from tax payments received in the fourth quarter of 2001. Amount of difference in the distribution in 2001 and 2002; Basis on...
- Oklahoma. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/23/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30236, p27
Reports on the lower-than-expected general-revenue fund collections in Oklahoma in August 1997. Decline in receipts from gross production tax and motor vehicle tax.