N.Y. Creating New Agency For WTC Debt
- BRUGG LIFTING WORKS WITH THYSSENKRUPP ELEVATOR. // Elevator World;Nov2011, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p32
The article reports that ThyssenKrupp Elevator and Brugg Lifting will supply and install elevators and parts at the World Trade Center Tower in New York City.
- Opera plan gains backers. Lentz, Philip; Souccar, Miriam Kreinin // Crain's New York Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p1
Reports the proposal of Brookfield Financial Properties to conduct the New York City Opera in a cultural arts complex in or near the World Trade Center. Feasibility study on how to finance the project; Aims to diversify downtown's economic base; Advocation of cultural anchor at the heart of a...
- Firefighters Call Woman Rescued In World Trade Center Disaster Their 'Guardian Angel.' // Jet;10/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 18, p13
Focuses on Josephine Harris, who was rescued from the World Trade Center by fire fighters, and how her slow pace enabled the group to escape from being crushed by the tower when it collapsed.
- A Mosque Near Ground Zero? // Junior Scholastic;9/20/2010, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p2
The article presents information on the stir created by plans of building an Islamic cultural center near the site of the World Trade Center in New York City, which was destroyed by Islamic terrorists on September 11, 2003.
- WTC sublease offered. // Crain's New York Business;8/28/95, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p1
Reports on Bank of America's subleasing of 190,000 square feet at the World Trade Center in New York City. Area leased by the bank at the trade center since the bombing in 1993.
- Mementos of a tragedy. Clubb, Shawn // North County Journal;9/7/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 36, pA1
The article cites the remnants from the World Trade Center's twin towers attacked on September 11, 2001 that has been sought after by area groups such as the City of Arnold in Missouri and the Museum of ImaJewnation.
- Trains on the PATH to fully restored service. Burd, Joshua // njbiz;2/4/2013, p2
The article reports on the return to operations of Direct PATH train service between Hoboken, New Jersey and New York City's World Trade Center after it was closed three months before when it was damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
- NYC cleanup workers attain milestone. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;1/21/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p5
Focuses on the removal of million tons of debris as excavation work continues at the World Trade Center site in New York, New York. Number of tons of mixed debris removed per day from the Ground Zero to Fresh Kill landfill; Transportation of 500 tons of steel per day to local scrap dealers;...
- WTC public hearing held in New Jersey. Dines, Kaylyn Kendall // New York Amsterdam News;1/31/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on the public hearing held in New Jersey on the rebuilding of the World Trade Center (WTC) site and creation of a memorial honoring individuals who lost their lives due to September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Plans that were proposed for rebuilding the WTC site; Opinion of the audience...
- The week in design. // Design Week (Online Edition);8/22/2014, p7
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including new logo for World Trade Center in New York, the U.S., new logo for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and new look of the Royal Bank of Scotland.