BORSODCHEM TO ADD 90 KTPA OF MDI IN HUNGARY�
- BORSODCHEM TRIALS NEW TDI PLANT. // Urethanes Technology International;Aug/Sep2011, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the trial operation done by BorsodChem Zrt to its new toluene diisocyanate (TDI)-2 plant which makes TDI at Kazincbarcika, Hungary.
- BORSODCHEM INAUGURATES TDI PLANT. // Urethanes Technology International;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the inauguration of BorsodChem ZRT's toluene diisocyanate (TDI) plant at Kazincbarcika in North-East Hungary.
- � AND BASF AIMS TO EXPAND KOREAN MDI PLANT BY 60 KTPA. // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the move of BASF SE to expand its industrial capacity of methylene diphenyl diisocyanate for 60 kilotonnes per annum (ktpa) at its Yeosu plant in South Korea.
- BORSODCHEM EXPECTS TO DOUBLE TURNOVER IN 2010. // Urethanes Technology International;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that the turnover of BorsodChem ZRT will double in 2010, and its net sales in 2009 was 627 million euros, according to the chairman of the company, Wolfgang Buchele.
- newsbrief. // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p3
The article offers news briefs on the move of BorsodChem Zrt to consolidate its sales and marketing for the Polyurethanes and PVC/Chloralkali, agreement signed by Evonik Industries AG with officials in Jilin, China, and the appointment of Jon Cheele as chief executive officer (CEO) at Vita Group.
- ADG unveils new HQ but Ryobi Japan steals the show. Hayes, Rod // Printing World;10/6/2005, Vol. 292 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the plans of Ryobi Japan (RJ) announced at the opening ceremony of Apex Digital Graphics Ltd.'s new headquarters in Hemel Hempstead, England. Expansion of the printing press production capacity of RJ; Completion of the RJ factory early in 2006; Ability of RJ to take advantage of an...
- Tate & Lyle expands US plants for $175M. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/1/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 4, p7
Reports that British food and industrial ingredients producer Tate and Lyle plans to expand capacity at its Loudon, Tennessee, facility and its Sagamore facility in Lafayette, Indiana. Estimated costs of the expansions; Plan to increase production of value-added products at the Loudon facility...
- Andhra Petrochemicals to step-up output capacity by 34 MTPA. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Dec2009, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p68
The article reports on the plan of Andhra Petrochemicals to increase its production capacity from 39,000 metric tons per annum (MTPA) to 73,000 MTPA. The petrochemicals company has noted that it is undergoing modernisation and optimization of its oxo-alcohols facility. Under its modernization...
- DSM to Raise Biocatalytic ADCA Production. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;5/26/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 18, p31
Reports that the anti-infectives business unit of DSM will increase the capacity of its plant for 7-ADCA at Delft, Netherlands. Comment from Jan Zuidam, vice chairman of DSM; Information on the biocatalytic process used in the Delft plant; Measures taken by DSM to limit the competition from China.