Green light to pull faces at the boss
- Quiet Storm wins ï¿½2m Bliss work. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week (01419285);3/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p13
Reports the appointment of Quiet Storm to handle advertising campaign of EMAP Elan for the youth magazine 'Bliss' in Great Britain. Strapline used for the television advertisement; Relaunch of the magazine in a handbag-size; Decrease of sales.
- PlayboyTV picks Quiet storm for Â£2m ad task. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);6/13/2002, p6
Reports the selection of Quiet Storm by PlayboyTV to handle its advertising account in Great Britain. Promotional campaigns created by the agency for the company; Plans of PlayboyTV to launch five channel-based internet sites; Agreement of the company with Rivals.net.
- Quiet Storm wins Â£4m Cheestrings business. // Marketing Week;6/20/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p10
Reports the selection of advertising agency Quiet Storm to handle the advertising account of Golden Vale's cheestring brand in Great Britain. Launch of a television campaign by Golden Vale; Clients of the advertising agency; Variants of the cheestrings brand.
- PEN PORTRAIT. // Marketing (00253650);5/23/2002, p48
Profiles Terri Robinson, managing director of Quiet Storm. Description of the Robinson; Career background of Robinson; Opinion of co-founder and creative director of Quiet Storm Trevor Robinson on Robinson.
- PlayboyTV appoints Quiet Storm to Â£2m TV advertising task. White, Jeremy // Campaign;6/14/2002, Issue 23, p5
Reports on the selection of QuietStorm by PlayboyTV for the task to move the channel's appeal to a more affluent audience.
- Quite revolution is gaining momentum. // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p24
Reports that Kerry Foods has assigned Â£3 million account to Quiet Storm to revitalize its Mattessons cooked meat range.
- How a Prague store became a war zone thanks to Virgin Vie. Hall, Emma // Campaign (UK);11/28/97, Issue 48, p37
Describes how Quiet Storm created its television commercial for Virgin Vie toiletries brand in Prague, Czech Republic. Features of the commercial; Details on the creation of foam floods and deadly scents.
- Diary: Turkey of the week - Quiet Storm/Trinity Mirror. // Campaign;10/9/2015, p1
A review is offered for advertisement of new Mirror spot created by advertising agency Quiet Storm.
- Portfolio. Considine, Pippa // Campaign;02/06/98, Issue 6, p24
Profiles director at Quiet Storm advertising company, Kevin Chicken. Details on his background; Comments made about his surname; Details on his achievements; Description of his aspirations in the advertising arena.