Can Royal Mail be the winning post?
- Publishers hit back at Royal Mail pricing plan. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);8/22/2002, p4
Reports the threats to withdraw businesses from Royal Mail for the planned charges of the corresponding titles of articles by magazine publishers. Considerations for alternative distribution methods; Improvement of the efficiency for sorting and distributing mail; Concerns of Direct Marketing...
- Postcomm rules for Royal Mail in super-complaint. Balmond, Sarah // Precision Marketing;11/21/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the decision of British postal regulatory agency Postcomm over the complaint filed against Royal Mail. Claim that Royal Mail was abusing its position and contributing to anti-competitive behavior; Recommendation of Postcomm that Royal Mail should work with watchdog Postwatch to...
- How to get better service. // New Statesman;11/26/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4565, p7
Reports on the mail service operation of the Royal Mail company as of December 2001. Plans for service improvement; Failure to deliver mails in the morning; Collection of fees for mails which need to be delivered before 9:30 in the morning.
- Royal Mail brings in...200m sorting system. // Professional Engineering;04/08/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p6
Reports that a mail sorting system valued at 200 million pounds, is being installed by the Royal Mail company in 1998. Number of integrated mail processors (IMPs) to be installed; How this sorting system works.
- Royal Mail starts one-stop shop for mail media. // Marketing (00253650);10/4/2001, p14
Reports that Royal Mail has launched a resource called the Mail Media Centre, aimed at promoting the use of mail-based routes to market among leading British advertisers.
- Post Masters. Reed, David // Marketing Week;10/15/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p55
Reports that Royal Mail's resilience in delivering addressed mail is hindering its drive for accurate postcoded items, but the lure of business discounts is heralding change. Variations which exist in the standard of delivery of First Class items by Royal Mail; Rebates offered by the service...
- Royal Mail set to unveil ad-specific products. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);10/11/2001, p3
Reports the offering of advertising business products for marketers by Royal Mail in Great Britain. Importance of mail media in advertising business; Creation of the products suitable to the needs of advertisers across a range of consumer-facing industries; Increase competition in the...
- Royal Mail offers public choice of collection points. // Marketing (00253650);11/15/2001, p3
Reports the changes in the delivery system of the Royal Mail in Great Britain. Availability of the mail service at railway stations and post offices; Goal of the development of Royal Mail's Business and Consumer Markets; Appointment of Steve Hannam as the project director; Job responsibilities...
- Public services face marketing against all odds. Wilmot, Gillian // Marketing (00253650);4/18/2002, p18
Comments on the challenges of Royal Mail on delivery of public services in Great Britain. Importance of marketing strategy through transformation of brands; Liberalization on the business mail segment; Need to balance service and commercial priorities of the company.