- Design by metrics. Wagner, Mitch // B to B;2010 Lead Generation Guide, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p25
The article presents information about the increasing use of Web analytics by marketers to promote their business's sales and leads. It states that several business enterprises use Web analytics to evaluate the success of various sales activities and then make the necessary changes to their...
- Nick Fell. // Marketing (00253650);7/29/2009, p48
The article profiles Nick Fell, group marketing director of SABMiller PLC. It shows the several result links that features his name on a website search. It states that Fell can possibly run his own marketing blog and link it to SABMiller corporate website and that he should use video and blogs...
- The writing is on the wall for the one-way e-marketing message. Taylor, Mark // Marketing Week;11/10/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p37
Comments on the impact of technology on marketing in Great Britain. Adoption and practice of marketers on permission-based dialogues on the web site; Introduction and description of really simple syndication which allows the user to choose the Web content and updates it automatically; Advantages...
- Marketing chiefs back digital best practice scheme. // Marketing (00253650);11/16/2000, p3
Highlights British senior marketers' support for the Marketing Council's project of developing a best practice ethos in digital marketing.
- IQ movers. // MediaWeek;05/11/98, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p44
Reports on executive developments in the Internet marketing field in the United States, compiled as of May 11, 1998. Hiring of two marketing directors for Hasbro Interactive; Promotion of Aaron Barnes to vice president of Quote.com; Promotion of Kevin Howat to vice president of entertainment at...
- Learning the skills for web explosion. McLuhan, Robert // Marketing (00253650);12/9/1999, p33
Discusses the importance of developing Internet marketing skills for marketing executives. Points to consider for marketers planning to use the Internet as a promotional medium; Need for professional marketers to cope up with the speed of technological marketing progress; Direct Marketing...
- COMMENT. Bowerman, Rosie // Marketing (00253650);9/30/1999, p86
Discusses the responsibilities of an integrated marketing specialist. Integration of various marketing communications disciplines into a complementary campaign; Use of electronic mail; Impact of the advent of Internet on marketing strategies.
- THE DIGITAL FUTURE. Chandiramani, Ravi // Campaign (UK);10/20/2000, Issue 42, p41
Discusses the views of various British marketing executives about Internet marketing. Henley Centre associate director Andrew Curry; Yahoo! European sales director Fru Hazlitt; Fitch Digital associate director Stuart Wood.
- CAREERS. // Marketing (00253650);11/9/2000, p82
Features several marketing executives and corporations involved in Internet marketing Great Britain. Career influences of Conran Design Group marketing director Tony Lorenz; Company background of the Alliance & Leicester; Career achievements of brand manager Caroline Auld of the New Convent...