Capital appoints ex-BBC marketer
- Capital FM hires marketing chief. // Marketing Week;3/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p15
Highlights Capital FM Network's appointment of Carl Lyons as senior marketing director. Responsibilities in the company; Previous positions held.
- Station master. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);4/10/2003, p18
This article focuses on the success of Capital FM marketing director Carl Lyons. Under Lyons supervision, the company's Capital 95.8 FM station, which accounts for about 40 percent of group revenues, lost almost half a million listeners and saw its audience share slip to 8.8 percent in 2002....
- The Xfm factor. Whitehead, Jennifer // New Media Age;10/26/2006, p19
The article features the radio group Xfm Network and its marketing director Richard Mintz. Rock School is an initiative of Xfm which aimed to uncover some of the under-18s music talent in Great Britain. Rock School networking site is different from MySpace because there will not be any community...
- Global Radio reviews media agency roster. // Marketing Week;11/13/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p21
The article reports on Global Radio UK Ltd., which is reviewing its list of media agencies, after its merger with its rival GCap Media PLC. Global Radio's marketing director Nicola Thomson says that although she is looking at the entire situation, she is unlikely to open the review to non-roster...
- Global Radio to overhaul Galaxy network offering. // Marketing Week;4/10/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p15
The article reports on Global Radio's relaunch of the Galaxy network with a new positioning in Great Britain on April 28, 2008. It states that the Love Music positioning, which includes brand identity and online presence, will demonstrate the commitment of Galaxy to connect its audience through...
- Peter Pan of rock. Lee, Jeremy // Marketing (00253650);11/22/2006, p20
The article presents information on Richard Mintz, marketing director for Xfm Network. Mixing with the bands of the moment must seem a far cry from the start of his career. Mintz left college armed with a politics degree from Birmingham Poly and an MSc in marketing from the University of...
- Global Radio offers DIY ads. // Media Week;8/18/2009, Issue 1221, p7
The article reports the launch of RadioRunner.co.uk, a Web site created by Global Radio, in August 2009.
- Global rebrands its Galaxy stations under Capital name. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week (01419285);9/16/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p8
The article reports on the move of Global Radio UK Ltd. to rebrand its Galaxy radio stations under the Capital name in Great Britain.
- Untitled. // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2003, p4
Reports on the launch of a television advertisement to promote an on-air competition called London Sound by the British company Capital FM.