Britvic moots Tango-sponsored teen TV show
- Rolling out the red carpet. // Beverage Industry;Mar2001, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p34
Focuses on the instrumentality of television advertising for soft drink companies. Increase in expenditures of Seven Up Inc. on advertisements; Focus of Seven Up on younger audience; Decrease in the market shares of Sprite Co. in the lemon-lime category.
- PepsiCo readies to double down. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;5/27/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the plan of PepsiCo to take an advertising position in the television drama series 'Push, Nevada' in ABC in the U.S. Terms in the advertising agreement; Potential of the television show to top the ratings; Overview on the concept of the show.
- Britvic stands by banned Tango ad. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);3/9/2000, p2
Focuses on the controversy over Britvic Soft Drinks' Tango television advertisement. Great Britain's Independent Television Commission's decision to ban the advertisement; Receipt of the support of the Broadcast Advertisement Clearance Centre at all stages of the ad's creation; Concerns raised...
- Pure TV brilliance from Robinsons. Phillips, Geraldine // Marketing (00253650);6/24/2009, p13
The article reports on the television advertisement created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd. for the Robinsons Be Natural squash in Great Britain. Robinsons garnered the Thinkboxes award with an advertisement supporting the launch of its Be Natural fruit squash. The advertisement focused on a busy...
- SOFT DRINKS. Hein, Ken // Brandweek;4/21/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 16, pSR29
Assesses the television advertising spending of the soft drink industry in the U.S. as of December 31, 2002. Sales ranking of soft drink companies; Decrease in prime-time television spending for carbonated soft drinks; Advertising campaign for Coca-Cola.
- Britvic to spend ...20m on category initiative. // Marketing Week;2/10/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p9
Reports on Britvic Soft Drinks' investment in a category management scheme to target specific markets. Restructuring of the firm's entire operation into categories; Four target markets; News about Britvic's soft drink rival Virgin Cola.
- COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);11/20/2003, p50
Britvic Soft Drinks is the second-biggest soft drinks manufacturer in Great Britain. It has a raft of category-leading brands in the country, including Robinsons, Tango, Britvic, R Whites and J20. The name Britvic derives from the British Vitamin Products Co., which began selling flavored...
- The Little Brand Fights Back. Weissman, Rachel X. // American Demographics;Jul99, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p35
Reports on the television and radio advertising campaign launched by the manufacturer of Sun-drop softdrink. Features of the advertisement; Competition from Coca-Cola; Popularity of the brand.
- softdrinks. Mehegan, Sean // Adweek Southeast Edition;04/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 17, pSR24
Focuses on the television advertising spending of the soft drink industry in the United States for the year 2001. Information on the marketing efforts of different soft drink manufacturers; Projected total prime television network advertising spending of the soft drink industry; Forecast on the...