Standard appoints BBDH in battle to halt sales fall
- Mills on...Associated Newspapers. Mills, Dominic // Campaign (UK);7/2/99, Issue 26, p25
Comments on developments related to newspaper publishing in Great Britain as of July 2, 1999. Newspapers' circulation contest; Associated Newspapers' circulation strategies.
- Hotline. // Campaign;08/29/97, Issue 35, p3
Discloses that advertising agency BBDH has changed its name to Partners BBDH. Reason for the name change; Names of the company's five partners.
- Partners BDDH set to recruit staff after new-business wins. // Campaign;12/12/97, Issue 50, p10
Announces the plans of Partners BBDH for recruiting its advertising account team.
- Partners BDDH scoops Co-op's retail business. Hall, Emma // Campaign;12/10/99, Issue 49, p5
Reports that London, England-based advertising agency Partners BDDH won the combined advertising account from the Co-operative Wholesale Society and the Co-operative Retail Society. Details of the advertising account.
- Partners BDDH triumphs as late-runner in ad race. // Campaign (UK);07/10/98, Issue 28, p19
Opinion. Focuses on the reorganization of the advertising agency Partners BDDH. Details on problems which the country experienced; Information on the restructuring of the company; Identification of clients gained by the agency; Challenges which the agency will face.
- Metro to launch Associated defence. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;1/21/1999, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p14
Reports on Associated Newspapers' launch of the morning newspaper `London Metro.' Main objective for the move; Distribution of the newspaper through the London Underground system; Factor that have prompted the launch.
- Metro will gain if Lite closes, says Associated. // Marketing Week;10/29/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p5
The article reports on the plan of Associated Newspapers to close its "London Lite" and enhance its "Metro" morning freesheet. According to a spokesman from Associated Newspapers, when the paper closes, staff will be freed up to focus more on "Metro," which is the third biggest national daily...
- Rivals launch in Manchester. Crawford, Anne-Marie // Marketing (00253650);11/18/1999, p6
Reports on the battle in the daily freesheet market in Manchester, England between Associated Newspapers and the Guardian Media Group. Associated Newspapers' launching of `Metro North West' magazine; Guardian Media's introduction of its `Manchester Metro News'; Descriptions of both periodicals.
- News International is adopting a `wait and see'... // Campaign;03/12/99, Issue 10, p3
Reports on News International PLC's plans with regards to rival Associated Newspaper Ltd.'s launching of the `Metro' newspaper in London, England.